Favorite rpg songs/music?

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Zelda does rock my socks. *crowbar swings* also had the kind of nonintrusive music that an rpg should have. WoW is good as well.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
small correction: its "square-enix" now

anyway, i never have time to play rpgs alot but i liked FFIX's melodies of life and FFX's To Zanarkand and the Ending Theme.

Trying to learn to play Melodies of Life and To Zanarkand on the piano as well. :)

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
small correction: its "square-enix" now

anyway, i never have time to play rpgs alot but i liked FFIX's melodies of life and FFX's To Zanarkand and the Ending Theme.

Trying to learn to play Melodies of Life and To Zanarkand on the piano as well. :)
Thanks for correcting me on that. I was never a fan of the Final Fantasy's after 7. Let me rephrase was I said earlier. The battle music from Xenogears and every Final Fantasy up until 7 was good.

Tridge

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
I must be really out of it today, I forgot my obligatory reference to Disgaea, cool soundtrack featuring Tsunami Bomb
for real?

tsunami bomb is a great band.

voting for: "One Winged Angel" as good rpg music (FFVII)

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
I think if some of you heard MorroWind's music..its be in amungst the best. Hell I even saw a website that hosted WoW....it was playing MorroWind music in the background..hehe.

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
There was way too many good RPG songs out there.
But from the top of my head, I can think of 2.

Kefka's theme from FF6, the boss battle music from Super Mario RPG and Frog's theme from Chrono Trigger.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Great topic!! Squaresoft takes the cake on this one!

Final Fantasy 6(best video game music EVER!!): Cyan's Theme/Doma Castle, I would leave it here for hours just listening to this. Also the ending music, the medley of everyone's music is awesome.

Chrono Trigger: Both good one's revolve around Magus. His theme, Schala's theme, and the Lavos themes rock!

Xenogears: The villians take this one. Grahf and Id themes are great.

Final Fantasy 8: Laguna battle music, so upbeat!