Favorite music genre and artists?

Lazer LXXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
Favorite music genre and artists?

I think my favorite genre is stuck between classic rock and metal. As for artists, Iron Maiden and Pink Floyd.

Im into rap a good bit also, Tech N9ne (his new CD is awesome btw) and Bone Thugs (all solo projects as well) are my favorites.

How about you guys?

evild2player

Diabloii.Net Member
I think mine is funk rock or whatever they call Red Hot Chili Peppers. Not their old stuff, new stuff. From Californication to present.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, yet another one of those. Sometimes I think we should sticky one and just let people add to that instead of hearing the same stuff over and over and....
since these threads are oh so useful in encouraging healthy debate and social commentary, and not just a means to bump post counts erroneously.
[/sarcasm]

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Wee bits of metal, nothing too loud. Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, The Gathering (old stuff), bits of Ayreon, Within Temptation.
Also like some soundtracks like Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, and the LOTR soundtracks for example.
Not much of a music freak. I have very few cd's.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Metal. Power, death, thrash, black, melodeath, whatever there are way too many genres.
Favourite bands would be... Cradle of Filth, Sonata Arctica, Arch Enemy, Timeless Miracle.

I'm into Jpop too.
Favourite would have to be Kotoko.

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
my favourite genre would have to be Metal, some of my fav artists: Metallica, Disturbed, Arch enemy, Manson

Gertlex

Banned
Well I base the genre off my favorite band, Toad the Wet Sprocket. They're either alternative rock or folk rock, depending on how specific you wanna be.

Lazer LXXVII

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn, the people into "metal" in here dont really know what real metal is about.

What happened to Emperor, Behemoth, Vader, Enslaved, Kamelot, Asgaard, Kreator. Among the classic heavy metal, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon, TSA, and so forth.