favorite food

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
A pizza the action.

Pizza...it's the perfect food (you can put anything on top and it still tastes good to someone).

I too have to vote pizza. If you take the ingredients seperately, they taste aweful to me. but throw them on a pizza base and stick in the oven for 15 minutes and you've got a meal fit for a king.
Although i refuse to eat mozerella pizzas on th grounds that soft cheee makes me throw up instantly.

Isolde212

Banned
I would have to say anything that has alfredo sauce on it. Oh and steak. A big thick juicy steak barbequed to medium rare. Now that's a great meal.

Akira

Srirracha.

It's both flavourful and hot, which is rare. Usually hot things go for hotness and neglect taste.

Johnny

Banned
spaghetti with tomato sauce.

But if we are talking really fancy food then shark fin soup. Particulary from some endangered kind of shark. The kind of shark fin soup that makes animal lovers cry.

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Pizza is great and I love fresh fruit in general but my favorite thing is these homemade baby back ribs I make ummm ummm good!!!

5Ws

Banned
Johnny said:
spaghetti with tomato sauce.

But if we are talking really fancy food then shark fin soup. Particulary from some endangered kind of shark. The kind of shark fin soup that makes animal lovers cry.
Hehe, do you like the soup cuz of the taste or because you just like to see animal lovers cry?
To me, shark fin isn't great at all, kinda taste like real thin rice noodles bunched up together with some fish flavor, that's all...I can cook that crap in 10 mins for like 2 bucks...
My favorite food overall is crab.

Johnny

Banned
5Ws said:
Hehe, do you like the soup cuz of the taste or because you just like to see animal lovers cry?
To me, shark fin isn't great at all, kinda taste like real thin rice noodles bunched up together with some fish flavor, that's all...I can cook that crap in 10 mins for like 2 bucks...
My favorite food overall is crab.
Mainly because it tastes great. The rest is just a bonus.

peking soup is good to.

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
Duff's chicken wings, mild medium sauce (equal to your hot sauce, wussies).

I was going to say Buffalo Wings as one of my choices. :D I have been to Duffs many times but I wouldn't rank them as the best. They are darn good though.

Besides Buffalo Wings, Beef on Weck, fish, and raspberries. :clap:

i like pizza too. ;)

some of my favorites:

some good pizza, no plain cheese shiz or anything though
nice homemade tacos, no taco bell stuff
spaghetti + meatballs with good meatballs
fried chicken or some nice hot buffalo wings

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Hooter's Buffalo Chicken Sandwhich with 911 sauce. Also their chicken wings.

Working at pizza hut lately, and I also really like their Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Too bad I had the last one, and it's discontinued.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Amra said:
Besides Buffalo Wings, Beef on Weck, fish, and raspberries. :clap:
beef on weck, a true western new yorker. not for me though, corned beef never floats my boat.

i usually don't like fish except fish fry fridays at certain places. mmm mmm good.