Favorite Build/Class?

Cheeseflys

Diabloii.Net Member
Favorite Build/Class?

I couldn't find any threads like this in the search so I decided to make one. :)

Like the title suggests, what's your favorite class, and what build do you like to play on it?

I rather enjoy Bone Necromancers and the Blizzard Sorceress, but what do you like? Even though alot of you are going to say a bunch of Paladin things. :p

Well, get replying to I can drink my Coffee! :coffee:

ElSmisko

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Favorite Build/Class?

... well... hard to say... havn't really played D3 yet .... :crazyeyes:

But in D2 I am a fan assassins in general.

My first build was a max-damage lightning-trapper that was pretty kickass.

Later on I have re-built her to be more mf-friendly. She's pretty low-def and not to high-damage since I've sacrificed most things, defence, resists, skills etc for mf but I get pretty ok drops instead and can still survive in most areas without any real hassle. I have about 700% mf at the moment I think. To top her off I put a Enigma on her and put a Wizardspike and a perfect Spirit-shield on switch for faster teleporting.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member

I suppose this should go in the Community thread?

Anyway, I like Barbarians best in terms of style. Gotta love pure, mindless brain-bashing, no? Actually, I haven't made that many, yet. I'm currently having a IK Whirlwind Barb waiting in Hell and I've made a few Concentrate Barbs for keyrunning. I'm also interested in making a Berserker one day.

For questing/rushing/MF-ing etc. I like Sorceresses best, for reasons everybody knows.

Reticent Drappa

Diabloii.Net Member

I love playing druids, shapshifting druids in particular.
My second favorite class to play would be sorceresses.

I love barbs, but they need more skills, maybe a skill similar to assassins claw block, so they can block when you dual wield. and maybe have a "counter" skill, or a "riposte" skill, where you get chance to counter on being hit?

At the minute, i love any build that is original, or not seen regularly. ie. Pike ama, Ranger, Throw barb etc.

Cheeseflys

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, i'm surprised that there's no Paladins yet! But, personally I don't like melee classes as you might of seen from what I like, Sorceress's and Necromancers. :)
>>>>> love that >>>>:coffee:

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member

Javama I guess. I just love her. Killing groups with Fury has never been more fun and killing bosses with CS has never been easier. :thumbup:

Tankmobile

Diabloii.Net Member

a tie between a summoner, golemancer (incredibly slow, but was fun) or a frenzy barb.

kamap

Diabloii.Net Member

i have alot of favourites, depends on the mood i'm in and what i plan on doing

(first paladins comming :p)

orb sorc, javazon, fishymancer, zealot with 1 point smite, hammerdin, conc barb, poker (mellee zon with jab ^^), tesladin, oh and an old time favourite would be the guidezon (seeing the guided arrows keep going trough and trough the same mobs over and over again was hilarious and way to easy ^^) pitty they patched it

atm i'm into the fishymancer

The Italian Oak

Diabloii.Net Member

I love Barbarians. I always seem to make them. Right now I have two concentrate Barbs, but plan to work on a pally when the ladder is reset.

I did make a Blizz Sorc once and loved her

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

I usually like chargers (paladins with charge as main attack) for some reason.

Barbs are nice, but when you play untwinked... what mastery? and should you use a shield?

Amazons are fun... sorcs to a certain extent, but I never made a druid or assasin (I can't stand her moan when she gets hit!:steam:)

Cheeseflys

Diabloii.Net Member

Congratulations to Kamap for being the first Paladin lover. XD But personally, I like characters with lots of visual affect, paladins lack that to me, and they're overpowered. ^__^

Chirijiraden

Diabloii.Net Member

Summonmancer. Seriously, there's just something I love about watching my minions take out other large groups of enemies while I corpse explosion.

Whenever I get back into Diablo, I ALWAYS make a Summoner just to get adjusted again.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

Congratulations to Kamap for being the first Paladin lover. XD But personally, I like characters with lots of visual affect, paladins lack that to me, and they're overpowered. ^__^
Visual effects can create lag.

Did u mean hdins are overpowered, or all paladins?
Cause I seriously don't see chargers overpowered!:nono:

raishi

Diabloii.Net Member

I hate pally's...i like mages and summy's...and the only mage would be fisters and hammerdins...and hammer's are annoying and fister's aren't very good crowd control unless there is undead and even then the bolts seem to miss or fly harmlessly through the undead...ick

Fire and forget is fun but sorcs tend to be hard to use or miss alot...fire druids are ammusing watching things walk to their death and if they make it through the fissue boulder them back through it...bwahaha....orbs are fun...random bolts of death flying all over the place...

still working with fire sorcs and lightning sorcs...have mixed feelings bout them so far...

having fun with assassins...working on a c/c max synergy pheonix strike...and loving it...

But so far my favorite varies depending on my mood...though it generally isn't a melee class...

daneBO

Diabloii.Net Member

How about the annoying aspects of each build? Someone mentioned the moaning of the sins, but how about the way they run hunched over? Or, the stupid sounds they make when kicking? How about the silly pally motion when using hammer? Or, the embarrassing scream of a necro when they get snuffed?

A frenzy sword barb is the most visually appealing in my book.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

zons are fine also. Nice sounds, nice look, especially with circlets and light armors.

barbs have nice manly sounds for about all actions, and the warcries sound great IMO.

The pally hammer-cast movement is really annoying. Sins are hunched indeed :( necros too i think.

Cheeseflys

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, if you are a nerd over stealth games....(Me) you know that being hunched over is very common in those games, being hunched over allows more mobility with acrobatics, and I don't mind the sounds the assassins make at all. :)

Anyway, Chargers are somewhat overpowered... They're just glitched...

But, I will stay to my love of Sorceress's Necromancers, and somtimes Assassins. :)

Cheeseflys

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, in PvM that's 100% right :p, but in pvp they have advantages...

Now, lets get back to the real subject of the thread shall we?