Favorite Act?

Chirijiraden

Diabloii.Net Member
Favorite Act?

I figure this could go along with the most hated act thread.

I absolutely love Act I. I'm sure it's the act we've all done the most, yet I love it. Never gets old to me. Also, Act IV is amazing too.

Turbocannon

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Favorite Act?

NM and Hell Act 5 - it's more unpredictable than most others (all the others have 'themed' monsters: rogues, maggots/mummies/scarabs, flayers/zealots, venom lords) is my favorite, but I do like act 1 too.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member

Playing Devil's advocate here but I actually like Act 3 the most, especially in Hell. You get to test yourself against Gloams before moving into Act 4 and there are a fair few nasty enemies like Dolls which are nice to practice against before you reach the WSK.

I always find if you are comfortable in Act 3 you should be able to do the rest of the game without too much drama.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member

Act 4, hell yeah! I love the demons, the music and the scenery. And Big D is one of the most interesting mosters to fight. This is what the Diablo serie is about.

Niklet

Diabloii.Net Member

Act 4, no question.

The setting is perfect, the monsters are tough, and the drops (in hell, especially) are nice.

BoD Trader

Diabloii.Net Member

act3, Truly awesome and i only really get to play it when at ladder season start.

Melchior3

Diabloii.Net Member

Gotta love Act4, the original final act. Act 5 is just for kicks after that because let's face it, you go literal HELL to a lovely montainy countryside :p

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

I like all acts, I have actually only 1 kind of place in the entire game I really hate: anywhere where IM knights are. My love for melee chars gets ruined by them.

But if I'd have to choose an act, I'd got for act 5, because the music there is the most beautiful of the entire game.

Anthraquinone

Diabloii.Net Member

Gotta be act 1. The atmosphere is just great: this lamenting guitar music, the rain... it just brings back the memories of when I first started this game :thumbup:

-AnQ

raishi

Diabloii.Net Member

I hate act 2...and act 3 with some characters...though i love act 4...and act 1...

IntellectSucks

Diabloii.Net Member

I love act 5. Great scenery, the helper barbs running around, the music, it's all great. Even the monsters in act 5 are more intimidating looking. I think most of the monsters in the rest of the game are pretty stupid looking.