Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

faulty piñata

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by In the name of Zod, Apr 27, 2008.

1. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

faulty piñata

Help, I just got my new Diablo Loot piñata and it broke when I was trying to hang it up. There's these little imp things hiding behind my lounge making strange "awrrrrrrk nyaw nyaw" sounds. Unfortunately my piñata didn't come with any weapons to help me. Is this some sort of joke by Blizzard. I'm very angry! :starry:

Anyhow I just finished reading the waver on the blizzard website "Blizzard Entertainment shall not be held responsible for loss of souls or property damage caused by monsters, the undead, demons, or any other type of Lesser or Prime Evil.". Grrrrrrr. wtf am I suppose to do? Can somebody help! Please help me.

2. peconomusman

peconomusman IncGamers Member

Re: faulty piñata

I think you are in trouble. Hopefully in Diablo 3 the paladin gets a demon repulsion aura. With any luck, next april 1st blizzard will release a decorative lamp with a demon repellent. Until then, I would offer them gold, or possibly some steak.

3. AnimeCraze

AnimeCraze IncGamers Member

I suggest you to send an e-mail to blizzard and call down the Tauren Marines that they have released. That should teach those demons a lesson.

4. aishilee

aishilee IncGamers Member

Sending the Tauren Marines wouldnt be effective. At the sight of those Gorgeous Hell Bovines, the animal instinct will kick in and they will drop their amours and weapons.. den they would rush over them and start the mating season.