Fastest weapon possible?!

Jgohan86

Diabloii.Net Member
Fastest weapon possible?!

I saw the other thread with the doom thing and it made me wonder what would be the faster weapon available? :)..

i dont remember if it exists but would a 6 sock lightsabre with 6 shael, about 80 % IAS on other gear, level 30 zeal and level 30 fanat hit fast?! :p

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
All you'd need to hit max breakpoint on a zealot with level 30 fanatacism and a phase blade is 9ias somewhere in your equipment. That would hit 4frame speed - you could go no faster.

Zenkat

Diabloii.Net Member
a barb shifted into a druid, using a max shael phase blade can hit 3 frame single attacks i hear.

syphon45

Diabloii.Net Member
Shadow_247 said:
All you'd need to hit max breakpoint on a zealot with level 30 fanatacism and a phase blade is 9ias somewhere in your equipment. That would hit 4frame speed - you could go no faster.
True, except that I'm pretty sure that the first swing of zeal is at the speed of a normal attack and thus would be over 4 frames.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh but its only 5 so ur attack would look like this (in frames) 5/4/4/4/4..cant go any faster though, any moe ias is useless

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
Ryshenron168703 said:
yeh but its only 5 so ur attack would look like this (in frames) 5/4/4/4/4..cant go any faster though, any moe ias is useless
max normal attack for a 1H zeal is 8 frames, not 5....

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
A Strafe-using zon with level 30 fanat and 40%ias (Could be done without any outside ias or ias jewels/shaels with a Demon Crossbow) would hit at 3fpa...