fastest way to level a merc

imrsorc

Diabloii.Net Member
fastest way to level a merc

I haven't done it before and wondered how it is most effectively done. Do you do baal runs or what? all help is appreciated :D

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
keep in mind your merc gains for exp when it kills rather than you killing. what build are you using with your merc?

In my instances, i had a wind druid lvl 80 with an nm act 2 lvl 45 might merc...I kept on doing trav, shenk, eld, countess or any pubby runs. by doing my merc was equal to my lvl (90) and found great items.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
They also won't gain any experience if you're in a party and another party member is always delivering the fatal blow.

Just go out to any area that's around their level and kill lots of stuff fast and whenever possible let them get in the final blow without sacrficing too much of your killing speed.

MasaM

Diabloii.Net Member
Cows generally is best place. Best place to lvl nm merc is nm cows till hes lvl60-70, then you move do hell cows. You can kill all cows. Its faster that way and merc gets still good exp. TIme your merc kills cows and you kill all cows. You do 2 games that time. So you do all work.