Fastest speed of vengeance?

Prodigy

Diabloii.Net Member
Fastest speed of vengeance?

whats the frame rate for the fastest vengeance hit and how much ias is required?

Prodigy

Diabloii.Net Member
the calculator doesnt show vengeance.

and also i would like to know how conviction affects defense...

Prodigy

Diabloii.Net Member
no because i tested it on my friend who had 12000 defense. and after conviction he had like 11000. with like a lvl 3 conviction...

Any1

Banned
Prodigy said:
no because i tested it on my friend who had 12000 defense. and after conviction he had like 11000. with like a lvl 3 conviction...

I don't think there is a PvP penalty for Conviction lower defense effect. A slvl 3 conviction should reduce his DR by 61% to 4680. There might be a display problem, I know one existed for the lower resistance effect.

Sorry about the "slacker" crack.

Prodigy

Diabloii.Net Member
theres also issues with skills like cloak of shadows, which might say it "reduces defense by 30%" or whatever, but when used against high defense characters it only amounts to like 800 defense... :(

Prodigy

Diabloii.Net Member
CoS's defense bonus is treated differently from any other defense modifier (except RibCracker's defense bonus, which is additive with CoS's bonus). Hence, it is multiplicative, not additive, with other defensive modifiers, such as Defiance and Shout.
thats from the assassin faq.

Evanta

Diabloii.Net Member
I suspect that conviction's -def effect is at half when used in PvP, same as other -def items.

which means a high lvl conviction only basically doubles your AR, not make it x9 or something similar in PvP.

mepersoner

Diabloii.Net Member
% Defense and -% defense are added together.

So if he was using holy shield or defiance you would add the %'s together, then multiply that times his base to find his new defense.