Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fastest lvl x?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Username is not in use, May 21, 2018.

1. Username is not in use

Username is not in use Diabloii.Net Member

How is the idea of a video'd fastest lvl 9 for example?
    or lvl 18 or really any lvl.

2. Jocular

Jocular Diabloii.Net Member

I think the higher the level (to a certain point) the more interesting the results will be, given how much it would rely on RNG. For example I think level 18 rather than 9 is a better goal. And other things like if you're allowed to re-run areas needs to be taken into account.

3. Fruit

Fruit Diabloii.Net Member

sounds like fun to me, honestly. i've stayed away from speedrunning diablo 2 mostly because it just takes too long for me. the fastest any% (normal baal) run is just under 1:15:00, and even if i was that good, i just can't sit and play a game for that long, non-stop.
    even when playing diablo casually, i don't think i ever go for more than 20 minutes before alt-tabbing and do something else for a bit, or get up to stretch my legs, and perhaps get some tea. (you'd think that all that tea would cure restlessness!)

edit: maybe even an [insert boss]% run, for example andariel% or duriel% :p

4. Grisu

Grisu Diabloii.Net Member

I think all that tea causes you to take more (bathroom) breaks in the first place... :rolleyes:

On topic: speed running sounds like fun, but, like Fruit, I am not the guy to spend hours on a game non-stop... (I should add "anymore" here, I guess... :confused:)

5. MizzouFTW

MizzouFTW Diabloii.Net Member

I just reinstalled (again) and might dabble with some speed runnin' this weekend

T72on1 likes this.