FASTEST Leveling ?

fredsta54 said:
use 2X nagas instead of ancient axe, more stylish, better stunning, and almost same damage.

If you think more damage > more hits per ww you are mistaken, as its almost impossible to tele///run out of a ww w/ 2 nagas as opposed to anc axe.

My gear, more or less is as follows

41-121 naga with - 20% reqs, 23 cr, and 150 ar
37-121 naga with 150 ar and mana leach

30 cr 30 lr bone helm with 30 ar and some life

hawkmail

34 lr 31 fr boots with 30 r/w and + dex

29 cr 25 lr 24 fhr belt with small + life

29 fr 28 cr gloves with + strength

29 cr 29 lr ring with +90 ar

+13 strength 16 fr 116 ar 2 dex ring

+1 barb pris ammy with life, min, and stacked lr



I payed 1 soj for each naga.

currently in his lvl 70's, only trouble comes from barbs, good bone necs ( on east quite a few aa and scroll :( ), and hammerdins who desynch.

No sorc can really beat me, unless its conviction fireballs or something deadly like that.

All other characters like fohers, zons, etc. are ezz




Fred
Do you switch to bvb gear when you fight a barb? Or do you just leave your normal gear on?
 

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
I dont really fight barbs... if they hostile me ill only consider it if they have no shield, in which ill stick on angelic ammy and 1 angelic ring.

95% of the time i will just leap them away if they get 2 close though, this barb is not suited to dueling barbs, like BvBs and zealots and (jabazons :) ) are.


Fred
 
fredsta54 said:
I dont really fight barbs... if they hostile me ill only consider it if they have no shield, in which ill stick on angelic ammy and 1 angelic ring.

95% of the time i will just leap them away if they get 2 close though, this barb is not suited to dueling barbs, like BvBs and zealots and (jabazons :) ) are.


Fred

Ah I c.

While I am making a naga bvb, my other barb will probably take on both, though it will be mainly suited for casters.
 

fredsta54

Diabloii.Net Member
sardoniclysane said:
Ah I c.

While I am making a naga bvb, my other barb will probably take on both, though it will be mainly suited for casters.
Equip 2 nagas on your BvC! It will be much easier switching gear if you wish to clad yourself in BvB gear vs another barb, should you choose to duel them, and it will be more effective vs other classes than an ancient axe would.

Think about it like this,

Dual wielding ww attacks 50% more

typical ancient axe damage = 230
typical nagas damage=125X1.5 = 192.5

So 2 handed weapon still comes out on top, when scoring a direct ww.

When you are just doing a drive by graze type of ww, where they will block a majority of the attacks, more slightly weaker hits will do better than few hard hits.

The main advantage of 2x nagas over an ancient axe is because of the stunning effect you get when you ww them. With 2x nagas you can triangle ww opponents, whereas with a single weapon, you would not hit them fast enough and they could escape.

You can stun opponents, reeling them into fhr animation, and ww them again, without them running away or teleporting.


This is all from personal experience, the only time id rather have an ancient axe as opposed to 2x nagas is going 2h vs a barb, or hitting a character that stands still.




Fred
 
fredsta54 said:
Equip 2 nagas on your BvC! It will be much easier switching gear if you wish to clad yourself in BvB gear vs another barb, should you choose to duel them, and it will be more effective vs other classes than an ancient axe would.

Think about it like this,

Dual wielding ww attacks 50% more

typical ancient axe damage = 230
typical nagas damage=125X1.5 = 192.5

So 2 handed weapon still comes out on top, when scoring a direct ww.

When you are just doing a drive by graze type of ww, where they will block a majority of the attacks, more slightly weaker hits will do better than few hard hits.

The main advantage of 2x nagas over an ancient axe is because of the stunning effect you get when you ww them. With 2x nagas you can triangle ww opponents, whereas with a single weapon, you would not hit them fast enough and they could escape.

You can stun opponents, reeling them into fhr animation, and ww them again, without them running away or teleporting.


This is all from personal experience, the only time id rather have an ancient axe as opposed to 2x nagas is going 2h vs a barb, or hitting a character that stands still.




Fred
I may do that, I unno though, it looks sexors to go 2handed. I guess since I'm not using a shield it doesn't matter. And I'm already forking over 2 sojs for the naga/ancient. Might as well just fork over 2 sojs for 2 nagas.
 

aznrice1869

Diabloii.Net Member
easiest way is to get friend to enchant you get a bow go to stony nd you lvl every 3 monsters or so. do that until lvl 8 then go to catacombs clr andy until 15 then tomb to 20 norm cow to 25/30
hell cs to ?
or you can nm cow to 50/60 then hell cs
 
Top