Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fastest Char to rush hellforge?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by EndTheory, Mar 3, 2004.

1. EndTheory

EndTheory IncGamers Member

Fastest Char to rush hellforge?

Simple question - what build/class can rush through the acts either alone or with help the fastest?

2. Orbstu

Orbstu IncGamers Member

Sorc to do normal and NM, Palladin for hell, that is if you are talking about the rusher. If you are talking about the rushee then any character can be rushed to act4 Hell in around 1 hour.

3. darkghost125

darkghost125 IncGamers Member

I have a pally/hammerdin and he has enigma..ect...ect.. and he owns rushes.. i never die even in hell. Imo Hammerdins are best rushers.

4. Sub-X

Sub-X IncGamers Member

how can u rush somebody to act4 hell when the new patch only allows lvl 20 to complete normal level 40 to complete nm and level 60 to complete hell and since you can't gain good exp from high levels when your under 20 unless your right next to the high level and the monsters he is killing. and plus it takes more than an hour to get to level 60 and even level 40. and for a low level killing things constantly you can gain about 12 to 15 levels in one hour

5. Andy225

Andy225 IncGamers Member

bug... person can sit in town while baal is killed and still get credit for the quest

6. Orbstu

Orbstu IncGamers Member

Who said anything about levelling any character up. Using my method I can rush a lvl 1 char to Act 4 on Hell :D

If you think about it you may realise what I do, it just requires a lot of initial work before you start rushing characters :D

With my method I use 2 PC's, one with the rusher and one with the rushee and I do not have to sit in town when Baal dies to proceed.

7. Materia

Materia IncGamers Member

Or you can just make a D2 Classic character and get him rushed to act 4 hell. No act 5 = no Anceints. :evil:
    But does this work for ladder? I wouldn't know...

8. Orbstu

Orbstu IncGamers Member

Materia, You win a watch. The method is to create a Classic ladder char enough to cary out the rushes and rush your character to Act4 on Hell then you convert your character to Expansion and you just can then do hellforge quest on all levels :D

9. muteownz

muteownz IncGamers Member

agreed. fastest rush i ever got was from a hammerdin using enimga etc. theres only one monster immune to hammers ( i've come aross them once ). and with 14k hammers. everything goes down pretty fast. i help my friends out in hell with my hammerdin but i'm not fast cus i dont use maphack.

- joe :)

10. ButterFace

ButterFace IncGamers Member

My meteorb sorc does pretty well. I have 2 pcs also. I however have to join or make a baal for quest game and let the character needing the quest get the kill on baal. Can you enlighten me on how you can get the quest any other way. It would save me about 15-20 min looking for a game.

11. th5418

th5418 Banned

Bcuz rushing in classic is pretty damned hard w/ only normal uniques...

12. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos IncGamers Member

You won't get the quest in town if noone is down with Bhaal that can get the quest, you would just get "this quest cannot be completed in this game"

13. syphon45

syphon45 IncGamers Member

I haven't actually tried this yet, but I've heard that a character to low to get the ancients quest can still walk through the door to worldstone lvl 1 once the ancients are killed. So you could then just proceed to Baal without having to get the ancients quest.

14. ButterFace

ButterFace IncGamers Member

I've tried that and got the annoying message of "I can't" and "Impossible" over and over.

15. Orbstu

Orbstu IncGamers Member

You would have to make a mew meteorb sorc on Classic ladder and level her up enough to kill. Classic is a bit harder because there are only normal uniques, but the resistance penalties are -20 NM and -40 Hell. Also as there are only 3 unique rings in classic there is a much better chance of getting a SOJ.

Once you get your sorc up to say around 70-80 you should be able to create a classic ladder character and rush it to Act 4 in Hell at which point you convert it to an expansion character then do the hellforge quests :D

16. wind

wind IncGamers Member

How long does it take to do the maggot lair without enigma?