Faster then a Speeding Arrow.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Faster then a Speeding Arrow.

hehe how much frw% is too much?

Ive got a lot of frw on my wolfbarb but my freinds say i dont desnyc much.... do zons just naturally desnyc better then barb's or werewolves?

I ws finally able too gear a stamina/wolfbarb up with all frw gear and 36x 3%frw sc's.
If anyone ever wondered how fast that would be check the link in my Signature.:prop:

AgentMarth

Diabloii.Net Member
That is awesome.

It makes me wanna try and do that with my wolfbarb. I got the harmony, just need some frw sc's.

One slip up though means you're dead.

Zeek

Diabloii.Net Member
Someone was just telling me that frw is capped. Did you run into this at all?

I've been making a super frw assasin and they deflated my bubble a bit. Just when I'm a few items away from my perfect frw gear too.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe how much frw% is too much?

Ive got a lot of frw on my wolfbarb but my freinds say i dont desnyc much.... do zons just naturally desnyc better then barb's or werewolves?

I ws finally able too gear a stamina/wolfbarb up with all frw gear and 36x 3%frw sc's.
If anyone ever wondered how fast that would be check the link in my Signature.
Wow, that's a really funny video, I was like ROFLMAO when watching it :badteeth: !!

zOmG, hundreds of arrows following you, I won't do the maths but it's like a 1.000.000 damage guided arrow following you :grin: !!

Run for your life :scared: :laugh: !!

Zeek

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmmm....so what if you do that just outside of town and then run into town. Do the arrows follow and kill you or do they disappear?

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
That is insanely fast. I thought that my barbarian was fast, but he is a snail compared to this. Crazy.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Lorven said:
You just can't seem to learn the definition of 'good music', can you?
Growlzz , Im a metalhead all the way Awrooo! so what can i say?:smiley:

pancakeman said:
That is insanely fast. I thought that my barbarian was fast, but he is a snail compared to this. Crazy.
hehe the funny part is that after playing around on him for about a half hour and then playing my werewolf.... my werewolf Kiba really does seem like a snail.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Awesome. With a bit of prerunup you would've gotten an awesome desynch.

Too bad you can't incorporate Harmony into real world dueling.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Dennis_KoreanGuy said:
Awesome. With a bit of prerunup you would've gotten an awesome desynch.

Too bad you can't incorporate Harmony into real world dueling.
Im gonna swap all the gear and put it on a rabie/fury wolf soon too hopefully be my anti-bow zon werewolf , gonna try robo zerk+ ss with the harmony on switch for a small turbo boost.

When i gear him up wanna duel it with your bow zon ? =p

Lord Nyax

Banned
That was funny. I was laughing pretty hard...

Although...it's too bad the arrows no longer actually hurt after a while of running around. It's a tad easier to outrun them when you cast Slow Missiles...

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Someone was just telling me that frw is capped.
FRW isn't capped. Item-based FRW just suffer from huge diminishing returns, sort of like MF%, so the higher you get, the less effective they are.