Faster Run/Walk

thewoodshed

Diabloii.Net Member
Faster Run/Walk

I'm looking for current information about faster run/walk- how it works, what are the BP's and if and what are the penalties for armor involved. Can someone point me in the right direction? I've been looking for an hour now and can't find anything.

Thanks,

'shed

StrikexForce

Diabloii.Net Member
it makes you run faster...there are no bps...heavy armor slows you down...the more you have the better...and if you A LOT you will be very good in pvp (gg desync)

thewoodshed

Diabloii.Net Member
StrikexForce said:
heh. its such a simple thing, but people such as yourselves want to every little thing about it lol
That's correct- some of us want to actually know a bit about the mechanics of the game- like this, BP's and the like. No doubt that once explained, it is indeed a simple thing but overall it is better than guessing. I don't "want to every little thing about it lol" becasue frankly that is impossible.

If you wish to approach it the way you do I have no problem with that, I commend you- please feel free. However there is no need to critize others for the way they approach it, no matter how subtle that critism is. I can never understand why people do this.

*shrug*

'shed