Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Farewell Conqueror Rasha, rise new champion

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Churning, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Churning

Churning IncGamers Member

My FB/Orb sorc was slain in the pits moments ago by some nasty mobs. Clicked on my belt button, which was still assigned to the ~ button, which I now have switched for future endeavors.

She was level 87 geared with full Tal Rashas among other good gear.

So I went with this aggressive build knowing that I may get killed in a manner like this. I was willing to try this because I do have one more tals set :).

So here it goes, this one is going to be geared out in full tals again and I'll make another CTA. I plan on going with lightning and ES for a safety buffer. Going to make infinity probably too.

Welcome ChainReaction

coju and Kitteh like this.
  2. Silver Moon

Silver Moon IncGamers Member

I am sorry to hear about your loss (R.I.P). Best of luck with your new sorceress, I hope she goes well for you. That's a great name by the way!

3. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Sorry to hear about your loss Churning. Good luck with ChainReaction !!! May she avenge her sister.

4. Churning

ChainReaction has reached Guardian status. Starting some baal runs. It's a little scary so we'll see if I stick with them.

Grape and Timinator like this.
  5. Churning

Double post

6. Silver Moon

Silver Moon IncGamers Member

Well done with ChainReaction! That death trap that sometimes happens right when you go down the stairs to the throne is frighting. I never seem to have high enough lightning resist, but unlike yourself I play mostly SC, so it's not a tragic loss. Best of luck on your runs!

7. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Great news. Congrats Churning, well done :). I hope you did follow the golden rule and sent ChainReaction on a well deserved holiday to Hawai for 24 hours, after you reached Guardian with her?

Good luck with her feature endeavors. Baal runs can be nasty indeed. She should be very well suited for Hell Cows though, so maybe that's another place to go to?