FARA Question

burke615

Diabloii.Net Member
FARA Question

[I don't know if this should go into the ATMA thread but since it isn't about ATMA per se I'm posting a new thread.]

FARA - the ATMA reporting tool - produces really cool reports. Unfortunately, I seem to have an outdated copy or I'm doing something wrong. The reports I like are concise, with three columns for Norm/Excep/Elite; the reports I am generating have one item to a line. Does anyone know either what I am doing wrong, or where I can get the lastest version?

Thanks!
Burke

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
I've still got the zip file from when I downloaded it. There were a typo or two in the dat file, though... I can send that to you, if you want. The link is gone with the old thread, I assume.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
No problem :) The ATMA thread is back up too so the link can be found there also. Just not the post Hakai made about it in the old thread.

burke615

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks, guys! As it turns out, I think I just needed to use the (corrected) sirpsycho .dat and .css files. Now my HCL giveaways will be easier to organize. :)

Cheers!
Burke

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, some have asked about merging FARA with ATMA but I haven't heard anything from Felinea and I'm not sure if (s)he wants it as a seperate app or not.

--T

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
If 1.10 .dat files are floating around the ether, I wouldn't mind grabbing one.

gavman (over at) netspace (period) net (dot) au

Oh, and sorry you can't cut and paste it, but it's not a hotmail addy I can easily replace. Damn crawlers! :(

Thanks in advance!

Butz. :teeth:

Borlag - with your dat do your URL links work? When Fara compiles mine it seems that the lines are too long so it just cuts them off. I just went thru and deleted the A href links and it seemed to go back to normal.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll upload the .dat file to the SPF ladder and link it...as soon as I'm capable of doing that of course...*sigh*

Oh and yes, the links on that .dat do work, atleast I've had them working, never tried them all though

That's weird. My Fara is funky then, because it won't even show those headings.

Maybe one of you can help me. It seems to be counting my normal uniques twice and my ethereal ones never.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Poet if I remember right you need the new Fara (came with the dat I sent you) for them all to work...I'll upload the whole zip there :)

Just takes awhile...I'll try to rush this, just need to umm do few tricks to get the FTP working *whistles*