Fantasy Football??

Andy225

Diabloii.Net Member
Fantasy Football??

I remember last year we had a great league, anyone interested in setting another one up?

rafty??
 

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah it was awesome till I lost to the 8th seed in the first round with an 11-1 record....
 

Andy225

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
yeah it was awesome till I lost to the 8th seed in the first round with an 11-1 record....

lol...

I don't remember doing too good last year, Scumbury Steelers was my team.... what was urs
 

Andy225

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
I was Cowboys+TCU=Ownage

I was "that guy" who had Peyton Manning and TO.


ooooo ok

damn you!!!


so who was it that started the league up last year do they need do it again, are they still around??
 

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll make the playoffs this year, you watch!

I have no idea who set it up though but isn't it a little early to get started?
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I'm in this year.

Furthermore, weekly football polls...who is going to do them this year...I don't think rafty is around anymore to do them.
 

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, if you guys need someone to win the whole thing AGAIN, I guess I could sign up.
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Croup said:
Well, if you guys need someone to win the whole thing AGAIN, I guess I could sign up.
Heh, heh, heh...bite me...j/k

Best of luck next season, old adversary.
 

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
bigD72 said:
If you offer beer and boobies after I win, I'll join.
dude... otf fantasy football might as well just be called beerboobs. Thats all it is. Free beer and boobies. Even if you lose you still get teh b00bz+b33r
 

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
all my running backs got injured in week 2 and I lost 11 in a row or something

it was a delight, I will of course be doing it again, where the heck is rafty?
 

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I ran a quick background check on Raft Boy and found his last post was on 06-06-2005, 01:33 PM at the Hiaku thread. Previous to that, he last post was April 11...

In other words, he'll be here come football time.
 
piff said:
I ran a quick background check on Raft Boy and found his last post was on 06-06-2005, 01:33 PM at the Hiaku thread. Previous to that, he last post was April 11...

In other words, he'll be here come football time.
:lol:

i'd love to join. ^^
 

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
all my running backs got injured in week 2 and I lost 11 in a row or something

it was a delight, I will of course be doing it again, where the heck is rafty?
haha i remember, that was funny. You were going for the 0-12 but you acctidentally pwnt someone.
 

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember seeing Ash on my schedule and I jumped for joy. It still wasn't enough to get me in the playoffs though.
 

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
nnndave said:
yeah it was awesome till I lost to the 8th seed in the first round with an 11-1 record....
:thanks: Most fun I had all season. :D

And as far as being gone, I'm around. I've been lurking since I got the three (?) emails that said my palship was ending soon (which was a few weeks ago). I'm assuming with the new address, that the other forums split off and that's why I got three reminders?

Anyway, I'll be "officially" back in the next week or so. Lots of stuff happening on my end, so there'll be a thread when it settles some more. But yeah, I'll be doing football picks again. Go Vikes!

Edit: Wasn't I the guy who knocked you out of the playoffs, axeil?
 

axeil

Diabloii.Net Member
Raft Boy said:
:thanks: Most fun I had all season. :D

And as far as being gone, I'm around. I've been lurking since I got the three (?) emails that said my palship was ending soon (which was a few weeks ago). I'm assuming with the new address, that the other forums split off and that's why I got three reminders?

Anyway, I'll be "officially" back in the next week or so. Lots of stuff happening on my end, so there'll be a thread when it settles some more. But yeah, I'll be doing football picks again. Go Vikes!

Edit: Wasn't I the guy who knocked you out of the playoffs, axeil?
Oh yes the horrible memories and pain! AIEEEEEEE!

EDIT: Good to see your comin' back though.
 
I'm game to get in on this. Wasn't around early enough last year to play.

Nice to see ya around Rafty! Been a while! And yes, your assumption about the three emails is correct. Palness is now separated by forum.
 
Top