• Assassin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Druid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
Family Guy vs. American Dad

Sunday night Animation Domination has occurred. Which do you think is better? I say Family Guy. American Dad seems to try too hard, but falls flat. Stick with Family Guy Seth.

Akira

American dad is a little too similar to family guy. Also I have an aversion to politics so I really don't like seeing a whole lot of it in my TV, even if it is making fun of people I usually disagree with.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
I laughed so hard when Brian spanked Lois and when the helicopter was tearing up Joe's lawn. :lol: Family Guy all the way. It never gets old, unlike cough Simpsons cough.

-Gix

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
I couldn't have put it any better myself. You sir, are a genius!
Thank you kind sir! It's good to know we shared the same hatred for inflated lip seals. :lol:

-Gix

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
And currently it's a 12-zip shutout, becuase Family Guy is far better than any other cartoon currently on the air.

Steve_Kow

Banned
I think the American dad would be a good addition to the cast of Family guy. Maybe every 5 episodes or so they'd have 10 minutes devoted to him, that'd be cool.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
I may have created the first unanimous poll in OTF history!
Damn, you jinxed it. Now some **** is going to come along and vote for American Dad just to piss us all off.

-Gix

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow you guys are idiots, american dad is by FAR the better show. I can't even understand why they put them back to back. And why are they both released at the same time when A.D. is the superiour product, is this family guy some stupid side product?

Family guy is for ***s.