Fallen Shaman - work in progress

Delowyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Fallen Shaman - work in progress

Well my day has been made, and I can sleep peacefully tonight, for Bashiok has seen the picture and replied. Check out the last post on page 1 of my Blizzard forum thread. Mission Complete! I never expected a reply from him, what a bonus. My face looks like my pirate avatar picture here. <astonished> haha

Last edited:

Virtue

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow! Just read through this whole thing.. and Delowyn it's an amazing outcome + the fact that you get suggestions from a lot of people here just shows creative genius!

Delowyn

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you. I owe many thanks to all the people that have been replying with suggestions and encouragement here. It certainly makes me want to do more of these. Speaking of which, I'll be starting my next project very soon.

pmmaci

Diabloii.Net Member

Loved diablo 1, loved diablo 2,and i will love diablo 3 anything u do guys!!

anything... it will be a great work and u can be sure that i will buy it .
I am with oner, and respect , if i seee 1 new creation of diablo 3 i get happy and happyer becouse i know that every monster u make will take me close to the game !!

Thx for the work ( i can t w8 here in hungary ....)

Bye

BarbaQ

Diabloii.Net Member

Thank you. I owe many thanks to all the people that have been replying with suggestions and encouragement here. It certainly makes me want to do more of these. Speaking of which, I'll be starting my next project very soon.
KICKASS! Cant wait to see whats coming up next, damn this one looks nice little sport :thumbup:
:congrats: for finishing the work with Shaman

Leord

Diabloii.Net Member

Your work is awesome Del, and I'm really glad I made you do specifically a Fallen. Very cool as well, since this is the best representation of a fallen we have! You should upload that image to the wiki and add to the fallen shaman image gallery!

Also, you could strip him of all clothes and stuff give him a scimitar and a shield, and you have a regular Fallen! =D

DefiledVisions

Diabloii.Net Member

Really impressive outcome there! damn nice work!
now.. what's your next project?

a maliciously sexy dark spearwoman? ;)