Faith in a Shadow Bow

essquire

Diabloii.Net Member
Faith in a Shadow Bow

Hi guys, was just wondering if I should make the Faith runeword in a Shadow Bow. I will be using this faith for my bowazon's act 1 merc (she cants use ama bows), and I am using Banan's WF and Act 1 Faith merc guide. He reccomends that i make faith in a great bow, but that is optional.

Anyway, is it alright to make Faith in a Shadow Bow for my Act 1 Merc?

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi guys, was just wondering if I should make the Faith runeword in a Shadow Bow. I will be using this faith for my bowazon's act 1 merc (she cants use ama bows), and I am using Banan's WF and Act 1 Faith merc guide. He reccomends that i make faith in a great bow, but that is optional.

Anyway, is it alright to make Faith in a Shadow Bow for my Act 1 Merc?
My Hybrid zons act1 merc Dianne uses a faith shadow bow. I don't think it will make much differance at all, on either switch the monsters will drop in seconds.

Fuzzier

Diabloii.Net Member
For merc: Great Bow (speed) or Hydra (damage) Bow.
For self: Matriarchal (speed) or Hydra or Grand Matron (damage) Bow.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes it is ok to make in a Shadow Bow:)
(Try to get a 15ed Shadow Bow, if no luck getting on, make it a 0ed bow. If you are gonna sell the bow in the future, they are more worth with either 15ed or 0ed, than lets say 7ed. Dont ask me why, but it has with looks to do.)

For merc: Great Bow (speed) or Hydra (damage) Bow.
Actually a Crusader would be better than a Hydra. They have the same average damage and are equally slow, but the reqs for Crusader is lower.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
I love my faith shadow bow. I made it for my merc a long time ago, but I like to use it. I think it has more style than all these suckers who use GMB's. I have the option of switching between wf or faith, and just slapping the other one on my merc.

hardnfast

Diabloii.Net Member
I love my faith shadow bow. I made it for my merc a long time ago, but I like to use it. I think it has more style than all these suckers who use GMB's. I have the option of switching between wf or faith, and just slapping the other one on my merc.
Exactly what I do.