Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Faith Bow and reanimate as undead

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by toprak, Oct 17, 2006.

1. toprak

toprak IncGamers Member

Faith Bow and reanimate as undead

The runeword Faith gives your bow the ability to reanimate corpses as undead. How is the lifetime, strength, hitpoint, AR etc etc of these undead warriors determined? ?s it the same as the corpses? These are black skeletons, they are different from necromancers skellies, they are more like the revived, so, any information?

2. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Well I single player, offline now... so no high end dupewords for me, thank you. But when I did plan bnet, and have access to the Faith runeword, the minions were a little dissapointing. All they seemed to do was walk around, and look at the enemy, as it was hacking away at them.

They never seemed to hit anything often, when they did, they didn't do much, and they die after a few minutes. The one good thing about them: enemies seem to find skeletons more offensive than you, so they seem to target the revives, taking some of the heat off you. Only useful on the odd occasion though

3. dokuro

dokuro IncGamers Member

Actually I quite like the little fellas, especially when I'm running chaos solo with my max damage bowie. Between my merc, valk, and the occasional skelie, I rarely have to take a hit. Despite the fact they deal insignificant damage, they're quite the little damage tanks.

4. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

I second that, this is the only useful thing about them : they act like tanks.

I have absolutely no idea about their stats, but seeing how slow they move and how weak they strike, they're clearly here for tanking only :rolleyes: :grin: !

5. Kijya

Kijya IncGamers Member

iirc their stats are determined by area level where they where raised. Good tanks but not of much else use, who needs summons as killers anyway if you're a faith bowzon?

If you die they stay behind and continue fightning, might make it easier to get your corpse if you're fast.

6. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

Oh yeah, that's a good point compared to summons :thumbsup: !

7. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

I love those little skellies that my bowazon resurrects. They take off the heat from my merc, meaning less gold goes towards reviving him.

8. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Yes, very useful in the CS. Apart from tanking, they intercept a lot of the manaleeching thingies the stormcasters send out.

9. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

i don't know what their stats are but they are pretty tough from my observation
    a few of these can fairly easily tank monsters in hell cs and boss packs (assuming you're shooting from behind so many monsters are stunlocked)