Failed to join game, 6 days allready!

Chapis

Diabloii.Net Member
Failed to join game, 6 days allready!

Hello, i bought Diablo 2 exp, and i can't join any game, "Failed to join game", I've tried everything, creating new characters, cheking my PC on Firewalls, contacting Blizzard, nothing has helped me, i don't know what to do...​

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
are u trying OPEN bnet? open bnet is full of hacks and crap and barely works, just a suggestion, otherwise i got no clue :O

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
Tried to uninstall/reinstall ?

Made sure you tried the right realm?

Thats all that spring to mind for now, good luck.

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
Im preety sure uve got something messed up with ports. Ive had the same problem for 6 months then my internet provider realized there was something wrong with ports...

Chapis

Diabloii.Net Member
hmmm, iv'e not messed with realms, but you know, i'm not sure about ports, what port should be open for game? i have 80 poert opened...

A Cust

Diabloii.Net Member
What i did was disabled the internet and enabled it, so turn ur internet off and reconnect, try that

Lord Nyax

Banned
Where the hell did you find this thread? You necro'd it from like...a whole month ago...

Jeez, that's why. This forum gets very few posts...we need some more spammers in here to up the Thread count.

Qotsa

Diabloii.Net Member
Your modem/router w/e you're using should be forwarded to port 6112. I could explain how to do this but i cbf. Just google it.