Fade or BoS

reallysorry-

Diabloii.Net Member
Fade or BoS

Hello i am making a trapsin and i dunno what to use fade or BoS i mean i know BoS is good for speed and stuff but fade is good for the rez and it gives a 50% immune to phy or something but i need to know what i should use.

thanks for the help
 

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
reallysorry- said:
Hello i am making a trapsin and i dunno what to use fade or BoS i mean i know BoS is good for speed and stuff but fade is good for the rez and it gives a 50% immune to phy or something but i need to know what i should use.

thanks for the help
At level 50 it gives 50% physical resists, and as a trapper you won't be using 10 shadow gcs so you might as well forget that. Burst of speed of course since it also increases trap laying speed.
 

Bonescorpion

Diabloii.Net Member
U need to be way more specific, do u need the resists from fade?? Do u need the ias from bos??? List ur equipment and then we can give u an educated decision.
 

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Fade gives +1% DR per skill point spend, so at lv 20 you get 20% DR. A Shaft/Storm/SoE can help you save quite some points her that will be spend well in BoS (+skill items will also help).

Just see what equipment you will use..its not THAT hard to get good res without Fade in hell.
 

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
det said:
Fade gives +1% DR per skill point spend, so at lv 20 you get 20% DR. A Shaft/Storm/SoE can help you save quite some points her that will be spend well in BoS (+skill items will also help).

Just see what equipment you will use..its not THAT hard to get good res without Fade in hell.
If you're untwinked and C/C getting good resist in hell without Fade is quite hard. :)
 

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah..but that guy didn't say what equipment he uses.

Lemme see...30 res all from Anya and an Ancients Pledge, thats already 73-78% res all..untwinked. Now..how far does untwinked go? With all the crappy rings I get from Ormus and for saving caine, there is 1 at least "usable", meaning dial res. Untwinked means you are allowed to gamble, right?

Dual res boots, gloves and even triple res belts with +life are actually not uncommon at all...and if worst comes to worst, you can THUL/RAL/OHM helms and armours.

The way I play, I still use 4 in Fade and BoS and boost it with magical claws that have +skills. (+2 Assassin skills are not uncommon). That way you can have at least +4 on switch. I also found that Normal Eldrich has dropped a few amazing rare ammys and circlets for me (e.g. 20 res all and secondary mod, +1 sin skill and 3-4 resists...etc.)
 

endless_arrows

Diabloii.Net Member
alright i have the same problem, dont know what to use BoS or fade
my equipment:
shako
enigma
+3 traps claws X2
+3 traps ammy
frosty
shadow dancer
raven frost
soj
thundergod(i dont know...any suggestions?)
 

Shadow752

Diabloii.Net Member
endless_arrows said:
alright i have the same problem, dont know what to use BoS or fade
my equipment:
shako
enigma
+3 traps claws X2
+3 traps ammy
frosty
shadow dancer
raven frost
soj
thundergod(i dont know...any suggestions?)
Well I say you should use Fade becuase it really looks like you need resist. If you really need some extra trap laying speed you could always use a Shael rune in your claws. Also if you want a suggestion for a belt I say Arachnids Mesh is the best for trappers.
 
Top