Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Facet Question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by chaka, Mar 28, 2004.

  1. chaka

    chaka IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2003
    Messages:
    132
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    41
    Facet Question

    Can you stack cold facet jewels? In other words, if i socket my helm with a 5% cold facet and socet my occy orb with another 5% cold facet, will I have a total of 10%?

    Thanks
     
  2. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

    JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2003
    Messages:
    446
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Yes, 10 chars up the leetsauce.
     
  3. chaka

    chaka IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2003
    Messages:
    132
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    41

    Hahahaha. Thanks.
     
  4. Omikron8

    Omikron8 IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2003
    Messages:
    8,171
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    165
    The res/damage bonuses will stack but identical spell releases will not stack. ie. if you die you won't release 2 high level blizzards, just one.
     
  5. chaka

    chaka IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2003
    Messages:
    132
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    41
    Ahhhh. Good point Thanks
     
  6. warlock_666

    warlock_666 IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2003
    Messages:
    876
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    120
    I have a question too. I have a 3/ -5% poison facet in my barbs IK armour, I was wondering does the 3% increase damage done by my PD charms? I heard that it didnt but worth asking again.

    Also I assume that the -5% DOES work with PD charms (the main reason i got a 3 / -5% was coz it was cheaper and did exactly the same for me as a 5/-5 - assuming it doesnt boost PD charm damage.
     
  7. Armor_Biff

    Armor_Biff IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2003
    Messages:
    804
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    120
    I have a paladin with a 5% fire facet and tons of fire charms and some equipment with fire damage. Atleast on the char screen they get a boost.

    For example, I also have Dragonscale (15% to fire skill damage) and when I put on Hellmouth War Gauntlets (15-72 fire damage), my max damage goes up by 82.

    If its just a display bug on the char screen, then it would suck horribly. :flip:
     

Share This Page