Faces Page!

Spearthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
Shouldn't all the banned ones have little "Wanted" signs under them? :D

I enjoyed flicking through those Durf.... great site to keep running - something worthy of being blamed for!! ;)

Spearthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
Suiling said:
Spearthrower! You look like Edge in WWE! Cool! :laugh:

Just like him except I'm more muscly!! :laughing:

Actually... I dont have all that hair anymore - I am a more mature and professional gentleman now......now I'm a skinhead!! :wink2:

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
That's a cool site Durf.

I don't think anyone wants to know what I look like so i'll pass on that.

Just think of arseface from "Preacher" ... just kidding.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
bill_n_opus said:
I don't think anyone wants to know what I look like so i'll pass on that.

Just think of arseface from "Preacher" ... just kidding.
In the past I have been known to choose faces for people who post about how they don't want to be on the page. :evil:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I have access to Windows machines at the office. I only use them when clients send in .ppt files with lots of embedded .xls stuff though.

I'll get your face up in a bit, Mr. Arse. :badteeth:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
When you send me a pic, make sure you tell me your forum name too!

Hrus, Corax, and bill_n_opus added. RedArchon on the way. Waiting for names on a couple others and then I'm going home to drink beer.

PetSlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey! Just sent you not only one, but 2 pics...couldn't make up my mind, so would you please choose for me?;;)

Thanks a bunch!

:embarassed: OUCH, I just read that I should have warned you first....and I don't have the bloody things smaller...plus that I have no clue how to make them smaller...No wonder I am still without an avatar, even tho the one thing I would use for that purpose is tiny compared with these pics:sad2:

SORRY!!!