Faces Page!

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
It's already here

...if you know where to look :evil:
of all people I should know where it is but I can't find it back for now.
I can always send Durf a piccie - there's a few that actually flatter me. :jig:
:undecided: not the best of days today.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
yay my pic is up! i'm armed to the teeth.. fishing polarized sunglasses.. i can see through anything! muahaha

and after looking through some of the pics, i have to say that ssg looks remarkably like one of my friends.. except probably a bit older.. ha

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I dunno... I try to make it a policy not to put my photo up on the internet. But it probably won't do any harm...

Gorny said:
Durf, that pic you PM'd me about is indeed me but i forget which one it was.
I thought it must be fake because it looks too dashing.

GrimAngelNamu said:
Psst. That's not a picture of Grimmy. But oh well. Thanks for adding me anyways.
What does Grim look like anyway? And what have you done with the body?

GrimAngelNamu said:
Bordillo looks exactly as expected.
Right down to the red-eye. :grin:

Vivi said:
Shall I submit my pic? :girly:
Absolutely.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Savage: I never got nuffink.

Vivi: Send it in!

GrimAngelNamu: I don't understand who you are or why you have two accounts, so I'm keeping that photo up in both locations. Nub. :prop:

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Savage: I never got nuffink.

Vivi: Send it in!

GrimAngelNamu: I don't understand who you are or why you have two accounts, so I'm keeping that photo up in both locations. Nub. :prop:
wasn't he stormy? i think he got banned. :shhh:

I guess that calls for explaining. This isn't my account (puzzle that out for a bit). THe account belongs to one of my emo friends, the one whose picture I posted a link for. He is GrimAngelNamu. I'm pulling a Steve_Kow and coming back despite having been banned. I was stormrage112345. I still consider myself that. And not GrimAngelNamu.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
You Americans and your cruel persecution of dipthongs. What did they ever do to you?
They didn't make it into our language very well. The only other word I can think of off the top of my head that uses a dipthong is Aenema, and that reminds me of a fecal medical procedure, or a Tool song. The latter being far more exciting.