Face Shaving ...before or after showering?

Can you cube a unique to get more than one socket?

• Yes, you definitely can. I am sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You probably can, not totally positive.

• Sounds doubtful, but maybe.

• No way!

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Couldn't tell ya.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Gorny

Banned
Face Shaving ...before or after showering?

Guys shaving your faces.

Gramps insists that he does it before, I usually do it after a hot shower.

So guys, whats your take?

Oh and keep the thread clean ... Freet is watching as am I.

You should after taking a hot shower. The hot water makes the hairs softer and easier to cut thus reducing razor burn.

I suggest an electirc razor and no razor burn ever

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually do it after but before is okay too. I don't really see a difference regarding when I do it.

I've never shaved my face, but I shave my legs (and what not) after I've been in the shower for a bit. It does make for a closer shave.

I guess I should apologize for posting in here. It did say "So guys, whats your take?" Sorry.

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not really picky either way- but if I were to actually plan it I'd go for after. Unless I'm taking a cold shower, and then I would shave before.

I tend to keep short stubble all the time though, so shaving is only an issue for special occassions

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually shave about 12 hours apart from my shower, actually. You've failed to make this an option.

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Gorny said:
Guys shaving your faces.

Gramps insists that he does it before, I usually do it after a hot shower.

So guys, whats your take?

Oh and keep the thread clean ... Freet is watching as am I.
Now why on Earth would you think this thread could go fugly? You did say face shaving, after all. :laugh:

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I dont have a set shaving time, often it's not around when I shower though, because I have early classes, some days and don't leave myself enough time to shave. I prefer after though, for the reasons everyone said above.

-Matt

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
After. I have to clean the sink, true, but I have serious issues with ingrown hairs and razorburn if I dry-shave.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Is it true that Asians don't get much facial hair?

I used to shave at night, whereas I showered in the morning. But you have to warm your face with hot water beforehand anyway or you'll get a lot of cuts. Then I noticed that if I do it right after a shower, it works a lot better. I hardly ever cut myself now.

Mind you, my facial hair is fairly coarse.