Fabulous Fraking Fridaily, For Sure!

jamesixgun

Diabloii.Net Member
Fabulous Fraking Fridaily, For Sure!

Well, maybe a bit of wishful thinking there, but, Jeez! It's Friday:

RL: Usual, daily-making, usual. But one of the sales people will likely bring either bagels or doughnuts for the crew around 8:30am (I expect bagels, and I hope to get a good one while it's still warm: only Einstein's, but beggars can't be choosers: nice!). After work, I'll continue lusting after an iPhone. I'm about 80% sure I'm going to buy one in the next couple of weeks; 20% of me is more rational (current phone continues to work; I have no real need of a smartphone; extra expenses are never good, even when I can afford them; etc. But I want a new toy (and haven't had a new toy in many a long year... (actually, just less than a year if you count the mbp (which was a replacement for the LemonBook, so maybe not a true toy): other than that I don't really remember the last toy I bought myself...) and maybe I sort of deserve a new toy (why not, right?)). Anyways, since I didn't pre-order, it'll likely be a couple of weeks or more until one comes available, so I still have time to talk myself out of it... Nice.

And I want to do something with my weekend... but who knows what. So I'll likely be thinking some on that today.

D2: unlikely.

Have a great Friday, everyone! :wave:

and did you catch my mad skills on the parenthesis? Hell yes!

Pijus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Fabulous Fraking Fridaily, For Sure!

Is it just me, or are you always sarcastic when you're being positive?

RL: Went to see kick-***. I liked it, but it didn't blow my mind. Now must do some chores(the basement has collected some rainwater) and eat. I also need to write a CV. And then I'll play

D2: I made an amazon about a week ago. She's 29,45 now, in act3 normal. Pierce and freezing arrow in 0.55 level, Yeah!

FireNice

Diabloii.Net Member

Rl: looking for a new job. Nothing yet. I gotta get out of my current job. I make 9.50 an hour with a bachelors degree. Not even enough to pay off student loans. But anyways the gf got a new job and is working third shift. Sucks bc I won't be able to see her as much. But the up side is........

D2: plenty of more time to level my new mf sorc. I forsee many pit and at runs in the near future!

Shagsbeard

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Arm's improving, but at a slower rate than before. I can stand maybe 20 minutes on the computer before it starts getting stiff and painful. No work until Monday at the earliest. Sucks.

D2: Taking a break from D2 because of the arm, and because it's getting a bit boring.

OVG: Started playing Protector IV, a flash tower defence type game... not bad for a game to play with a busted up arm.

jamesixgun

Diabloii.Net Member

Is it just me, or are you always sarcastic when you're being positive?
Naw. It's not just you... I'm rarely purely positive, and almost always sarcastic. Maybe I should try to watch that? Hummm. Naw. :D

Edit: @FireNice: I make $11.50 with a Master's Degree, and with around $70K in loans that I can't pay off, or barely even put a dent into month-to-month... But good luck in finding another job, and sucks about the gf. Cheers.

TheReadMenace

Diabloii.Net Member

Sarcasm FTW!! Or, is it FML?

Kick-*** didn't seem the least bit appealing to me. ...Which is weird, because I typically enjoy terrible movies.

Futurama was okay last night. Generated some good chuckles at times. And a Megs sighting in the yesterdaily! Hope you stick around, man!!

Not enough daily love today, so I'll add my cents:

RL: I quote from my Fbook post a couple minutes ago:
"SCREW YOU, WORKPLACE!! YOU WON'T SEE MY SEXY *** 'TIL MONDAY!!! ...Home for two minutes and I'm already halfway through a beer..."

What a terrible day. Details are unnecessary; bricks to the faces of my team lead, supervisors, and upper management would be more appropriate.

Thank goodness for the weekend. Got a mega burrito (first time in at least a month, folks!) and a twelve-pack on the way home. Not much on the telly tonight, so I have lots of time to waste. ...As I get wasted.

D2: Not yet, though the talk about IronMan PvP sounds interesting this weekend.

OVG: GTA IV, and lots of it. I have a very strong feeling I'll beat it over the course of the weekend. If so, it allows me the chance to try the simple fix to get blue-backed PS2 games to work, therefore giving me the chance to play a game I think has high potential for a speed run.

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

@TRM: No spoilers pl0XX, still haven't finished that game.

RL: Passed driving test. Worked eleven hour shift. No beer involved at all.

OVG: Hmmmm....

D2: Hmmmm....

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member

@Fellow Canadians: See top right corner.. That's right. Toys R Us is giving out $5 coupons to kids that trade in their report card. I would have loved this... 10 years ago. I work nearby a Toys R Us, so I'm going to print out a copy of my transcript and see how it goes. :>

---

@FE: 'Grats!

@TRM: I'm kinda getting the GTA itch right about now too after all those posts you've made. :rolleyes:

RL: Driving people around all day. :<

D2: Had a very bad NDE with my Spartan. Retiring D2 for the rest of the day.

OVG: Finished Atelier Iris 1, so it's on to Atelier Iris 2.

TheReadMenace

Diabloii.Net Member

Holy crap!! This thread, the EMB, and the /players x threads are highlighted in the forum watch on the main page!! Gogo JayGun!! Gogo Dailies!!!! GOGO SPF!!!!!!! :punk: