• Pindle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cows

• Pits

• WSK/Baal

• Why don't you just blame Durf for your indecision?

• Total voters

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
FA Cup Final. Who will take it?

Ok, for those who are interested...

It's the FA Cup Final at the weekend between Manchester United and Arsenal, question is, who will win?

I think it will be a very messy game. Both teams hate each other so lots of cards are on the cards (appologies for the awful pun).

Man U for the Cup.

KnightFall

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm, hard to predict this result is.

The tempo will be fast and furious, Arsenal will be without Henry but Ljunberg is playing. Psychology will be a huge part here especially with Glazer taking over Manure. Both teams will play well and its only going to be 1-2 goals in it.

Prediction : Arsenal 2 (1) - (0) 1 Man United

[Numbers in brackets is the half time score :p]

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Im rooting for Man U.

This reminded me, I just saw an old Manchester game against Newcastle, from around 97-8. I was amazed at how much football's changed. The game was way more aggressive and full of passion that anything seen today. And the ref let play flow, it was awesome.

I had a much better time seeing it than seeing ronaldhino making tricks with the ball.

maccool

Diabloii.Net Member
Man U are a bunch of ******s. Since the filter will be in effect, think of the word, 'bankers', take out the b and add a w.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
maccool said:
Man U are a bunch of ******s. Since the filter will be in effect, think of the word, 'bankers', take out the b and add a w.
Quoted For Truth.

*wonders how people would react if Richard Branson bought the Red Sox/Yankeeeeeeeeeeees*

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Geez SZ, your 'tar creeps me out. I saw it and thought it was my post for a second. And I wondered why I didn't remember posting in this thread.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Geez SZ, your 'tar creeps me out. I saw it and thought it was my post for a second. And I wondered why I didn't remember posting in this thread.
"That's no moon, it's a Spacesta... no wait"

:D

drkhunter

Diabloii.Net Member
United will win. I think the Glazer thing will motivate them. Who ever wins though it should be a great game.

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Glazer wont motivate anyone. The day he took over Manure was a sad day for English football... Quicker he goes the better.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Well what a rubbish game it was...

Got bored half way through and changed pubs to one without it on even. (ok, ok, so the girl I was with made me leave ;) )

Still at least the game Wednesday night should be ALOT better! VVVVV
KnightFall