(F=MA)+(Sinx) = Bewbies?

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
(F=MA)+(Sinx) = Bewbies?

While doing research to find out just how much money we spent (to be read as wasted) on bra development, I came upon this.

Someone shoot me. :angry:

kobold

Banned
Ok Mod, I know that you profess to have a fear of bras, but come on now.

You remember hearing stories of homosexual guys overcompensating by speaking out against it? You've got a bra fetish man. It's ok to tell us, we won't laugh and point

(much).

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
wow. just wow.

someone had way to much time on their hands to write all of that.

Give me a few good specimens to work with and I guarantee you I can design a bra that not only looks nice on the outside, but keeps all sweater puppies in place.

Seriously, a week at most for total breast immobilization. I know it is a crime against men to stop the bouncy, but I think we all agree healthy women are worth the loss.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Why the hell do popularized articles and documentaries always have to illustrate measurements? Do they think laymen can't grasp what "pounds" are?
It puts things in perspective. Not all men have had experience with large breasted women. Plus, can you honestly say that saying "15 to 23 pounds hanging from your chest" is as effective as saying "two small turkeys hanging from your chest"? The mental imagery from the second is more clear - and it sticks in your head more effectively.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I am enlightened. Thank you for the reading. I will now go strike up conversation with some of my closest female friends on the topic. It will focus on clavicle-breaking-boobies.

I am enlightened. Thank you for the reading. I will now go strike up conversation with some of my closest female friends on the topic. It will focus on clavicle-breaking-boobies.
I read that as "Closet Female Friends", it made my brain hurt.

Really though, I'm sure it sucks to have huge boobies, but a bigger bra would still force you to haul them around. If they hurt all the time a breast reduction is in order.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I read that as "Closet Female Friends", it made my brain hurt.

Really though, I'm sure it sucks to have huge boobies, but a bigger bra would still force you to haul them around. If they hurt all the time a breast reduction is in order.
I've heard women complain about back pains, neck pains, and of course straps cutting into the shoulders.
Sometimes breast reduction adds up to ones beauty, and it certainly can make life more comfortable. Things I described there are not fun.