Extreme OT: How do i check my video card?

GT_Death

Diabloii.Net Member
Extreme OT: How do i check my video card?

Title says it all, How do i check my video card/thanks

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Try right clicking on 'my computer' and selecting 'properties.' Next, click on a tab labelled 'hardware' and then click 'device manager.' From there look for something talking about 'display adaptors' or something to that effect. Click the little + next to it and right click on what pops up, and select 'properties.' from there, it should list everything.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Or just run "dxdiag", less info but faster. :p

for XP right click desktop, go to property, setting tab, advanced button to access all the settings.

GT_Death

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Or you could run Sandra or some other tool like that and check every little detail the card can and can't do....

Though I think that wont be needed here ;)

chase_encode

Diabloii.Net Member
You could also download the Direct X SDK (Only 223237 KB) Then run D3DXCaps Viewer. This will tell you everything you ever didn't want to know about your card.

No need to thank me. :D

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey I've actually done that, but then again I did want to know that...

Don't ask me why :rolleyes: