extrawork.dll help

Status
Not open for further replies.

megazero

Banned
extrawork.dll help

I know cp3o unloads when extrawork.dll comes and scans your pc but does lastest mousepads do that also?, I wonder since cp3o is based on a older version of mousepads, anyways if extrawork.dll is on will it detect mousepades maphack 6.5f?
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Why is it when one person hacks, they assume the rest of the world is just as pathetic....
 

megazero

Banned
if you have not seen, but like 95% of people playing d2 lod are using "MH", MH = maphack, its a program you use when playing the game so you can see the foes on the map kinda like guild wars radar but diablo 2 style
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
But...why? The game isn't hard!! It's not difficult to avoid monsters. It's not like the things are blitzing across the screen at you....

MH is a cheat; it's a "Man this is tough, there must be an easier way to play this game, I need help" program. You must not have much faith in your playing style mate...

I can't help but feel that perhaps Tetris is probably more your speed, if you can't keep up with D2.
 

megazero

Banned
if bizzard cant support there game I guess thats why people make programs :eek: , just look at the news when you log in, oct 2003 and when you create a bnet account and want to delete it, the email address to send to does not even work :rolleyes:

also since u started to flame me, I must be a "CHEATER" since I beat other rpgs like guild wars, elder scrolls, fallout 1/2, diablo, diablo 2 and I never cheated until now for a old game that bizzard does not support anymore.

Looks like I will have to go back to Tetris :clap:
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
megazero said:
if bizzard cant support there game I guess thats why people make programs :eek: , just look at the news when you log in, oct 2003 and when you create a bnet account and want to delete it, the email address to send to does not even work :rolleyes:
I don't understand. I have difficulties drawing the logic between Blizzard not supporting their game, and the need to create programs like MH. Are you saying that if Blizzard had included an inbuilt MH, then people wouldn't need to cheat and download external third party programs? I don't see it happening.

The invalid email address is still no reason to use a MH :)

megazero said:
also since u started to flame me, I must be a "CHEATER" since I beat other rpgs like guild wars, elder scrolls, fallout 1/2, diablo, diablo 2 and I never cheated until now for a old game that bizzard does not support anymore.

Looks like I will have to go back to Tetris :clap:
If Blizzard didn't support it anymore, you wouldn't be able to log onto bnet to play it online. Sure, there's a good chance that they aren't going to release any more patches, but that's still no reason to start to cheat. You say you've beaten D2 before, so why start cheating now?
 

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
megazero said:
if you have not seen, but like 95% of people playing d2 lod are using "MH", MH = maphack, its a program you use when playing the game so you can see the foes on the map kinda like guild wars radar but diablo 2 style
We'll make it easy for you:
almost every member on these forums are a part of the remaining 5% playing d2 lod, the part that doesn't use MH, doesn't support MH and is sick and tired about people trying to justify the use of MH.
 

Jugalator

Diabloii.Net Member
megazero said:
if bizzard cant support there game I guess thats why people make programs :eek:
No, these programs were made while Blizzard definitely actively supported the game, and you show your support for these actions by using MH.
just look at the news when you log in, oct 2003 and when you create a bnet account and want to delete it, the email address to send to does not even work :rolleyes:
What does this have to do with cheating?
also since u started to flame me, I must be a "CHEATER" since I beat other rpgs like guild wars, elder scrolls, fallout 1/2, diablo, diablo 2 and I never cheated until now for a old game that bizzard does not support anymore.
Yes, that makes you a cheater. What you did or didn't do in past games doesn't matter. What radar GW has doesn't matter. This is about Diablo II, and what things you change in the game via third party programs.
if you have not seen, but like 95% of people playing d2 lod are using "MH",
Then go to places where these things are honored and stop wasting our time.
 

Joch

Diabloii.Net Member
thread reported Orphan is so right, you are a loser -if I may say so with rules- for using hacks
 

Naitti

Diabloii.Net Member
And if you have not seen the forum rules, I suggest you go ahead and read them. No 3rd party programs allowed in this forum.

Just my 2 shiny b*lls
 

megazero

Banned
i only posted because I saw this in the rules

"the morality of using these programs is sometimes discussed and we allow these [within reason], unless it violates any other rule."

and I never linked to anything, but flame me all you want :clap:
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Indeed, some of your postings do not violate that rule. However, your first one still does. Notice the words "discussing its morality". That's something different than "asking for help to make hacks/cheats work" which you did in your first posting.
 
megazero said:
i only posted because I saw this in the rules

"the morality of using these programs is sometimes discussed and we allow these [within reason], unless it violates any other rule."

and I never linked to anything, but flame me all you want :clap:
Kris is right, you were asking for help. Discussing its morality would be 'I saw some people using blahblah program, and was wondering, why would they, and is it really a good idea?'
anyway, your actions directly effect legit people on bnet, so i would advice you stop, or at least, dont broadcast it to the forum in future.
 

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
Man why don't people zip it when a 2000+ poster comes along and tells them this forum doesn't do hacks and cheats.
 

Gorny

Banned
megazero said:
if you have not seen, but like 95% of people playing d2 lod are using "MH", MH = maphack, its a program you use when playing the game so you can see the foes on the map kinda like guild wars radar but diablo 2 style

which is not allowed here.

The thread starter is banned for flamebaiting, not mh discussion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top