Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

extrawork.dll help

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by megazero, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megazero

megazero Banned

extrawork.dll help

I know cp3o unloads when extrawork.dll comes and scans your pc but does lastest mousepads do that also?, I wonder since cp3o is based on a older version of mousepads, anyways if extrawork.dll is on will it detect mousepades maphack 6.5f?

2. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

Wrong forum to ask. Thread reported.

3. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Why is it when one person hacks, they assume the rest of the world is just as pathetic....

4. megazero

megazero Banned

if you have not seen, but like 95% of people playing d2 lod are using "MH", MH = maphack, its a program you use when playing the game so you can see the foes on the map kinda like guild wars radar but diablo 2 style

5. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

But...why? The game isn't hard!! It's not difficult to avoid monsters. It's not like the things are blitzing across the screen at you....

MH is a cheat; it's a "Man this is tough, there must be an easier way to play this game, I need help" program. You must not have much faith in your playing style mate...

I can't help but feel that perhaps Tetris is probably more your speed, if you can't keep up with D2.

6. megazero

megazero Banned

if bizzard cant support there game I guess thats why people make programs :eek: , just look at the news when you log in, oct 2003 and when you create a bnet account and want to delete it, the email address to send to does not even work :rolleyes:

also since u started to flame me, I must be a "CHEATER" since I beat other rpgs like guild wars, elder scrolls, fallout 1/2, diablo, diablo 2 and I never cheated until now for a old game that bizzard does not support anymore.

Looks like I will have to go back to Tetris :clap:

7. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

I don't understand. I have difficulties drawing the logic between Blizzard not supporting their game, and the need to create programs like MH. Are you saying that if Blizzard had included an inbuilt MH, then people wouldn't need to cheat and download external third party programs? I don't see it happening.

The invalid email address is still no reason to use a MH :)

If Blizzard didn't support it anymore, you wouldn't be able to log onto bnet to play it online. Sure, there's a good chance that they aren't going to release any more patches, but that's still no reason to start to cheat. You say you've beaten D2 before, so why start cheating now?

8. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

We'll make it easy for you:
    almost every member on these forums are a part of the remaining 5% playing d2 lod, the part that doesn't use MH, doesn't support MH and is sick and tired about people trying to justify the use of MH.

9. Jugalator

Jugalator IncGamers Member

No, these programs were made while Blizzard definitely actively supported the game, and you show your support for these actions by using MH.
    What does this have to do with cheating?
    Yes, that makes you a cheater. What you did or didn't do in past games doesn't matter. What radar GW has doesn't matter. This is about Diablo II, and what things you change in the game via third party programs.
    Then go to places where these things are honored and stop wasting our time.

10. Joch

Joch IncGamers Member

thread reported Orphan is so right, you are a loser -if I may say so with rules- for using hacks

11. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Well said, Jugalator :thumbsup:

12. Naitti

Naitti IncGamers Member

And if you have not seen the forum rules, I suggest you go ahead and read them. No 3rd party programs allowed in this forum.

Just my 2 shiny b*lls

13. megazero

megazero Banned

i only posted because I saw this in the rules

"the morality of using these programs is sometimes discussed and we allow these [within reason], unless it violates any other rule."

and I never linked to anything, but flame me all you want :clap:

14. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Indeed, some of your postings do not violate that rule. However, your first one still does. Notice the words "discussing its morality". That's something different than "asking for help to make hacks/cheats work" which you did in your first posting.

15. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Kris is right, you were asking for help. Discussing its morality would be 'I saw some people using blahblah program, and was wondering, why would they, and is it really a good idea?'
    anyway, your actions directly effect legit people on bnet, so i would advice you stop, or at least, dont broadcast it to the forum in future.

16. dang79

dang79 IncGamers Member

Man why don't people zip it when a 2000+ poster comes along and tells them this forum doesn't do hacks and cheats.

17. Gorny

Gorny Banned

which is not allowed here.

The thread starter is banned for flamebaiting, not mh discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.