Extracting Item data from realm characters

Creep

Banned
Extracting Item data from realm characters

I know the SP guys have Atma to keep track of all their items. Is there a way to extract item data from realm characters?

I am not looking for a hack, I do not want to do anything that could subject me to bannage from Bnet, I am simply looking for an easy way to keep track of what items are on my mules, it's getting to the point where its real hard to keep track of all the mules that I have now.

Just want to know if it's possible, if it is maybe a "keyword" that I could google for?

Thanks

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Sorry, there is no "legal" way of doing that without use of third party programs.
And since third party programs (with a few exceptions, like Atma and Flavie etc.) are not allowed to be discussed here...

Afaik there is no way to do it, other than going through all mules manually and take notes. The characters are saved on Blizzard's servers, so "reaching" them would be considered hacking.

I know your feeling, I wish Blizzard could include such a tool, keeping track of over 20 mules is a pain...

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry, there is no "legal" way of doing that without use of third party programs.
And since third party programs (with a few exceptions, like Atma and Flavie etc.) are not allowed to be discussed here...

Afaik there is no way to do it, other than going through all mules manually and take notes. The characters are saved on Blizzard's servers, so "reaching" them would be considered hacking.

I know your feeling, I wish Blizzard could include such a tool, keeping track of over 20 mules is a pain...
Blizz = Against muling. Atleast that was their statement with d2. Ofc they put a safe way to mule in wow though.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Guess I'll just have to use Excel :undecided:
The lazy mans way of doing it is to name every mule in a way that you know what is on it. If you keep all amulets and rings on one mule, and name it jewelry-something, you will limit your searching to only one char.

Dondrei, where's your x-mas avatar?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm working on it...

Yeah, if you organise your mules it's a lot easier. Particularly if you're trying to collect all uniques and sets... boy, organising my mules is a blast.