Exp Shrine Vs. Kill Bonus

QuicksandSlowly

Diabloii.Net Member
Exp Shrine Vs. Kill Bonus

Two scenarios, which gives more exp?

Standing right up front and killing things with a Hammerdin, Barb, or Ele Druid?

Or getting an exp shrine with the same character and leeching from the back?

So, does the kill bonus get you more exp? Or does the shrine?

I know this isn't a problem for most casters like Necros, Sorceresses, Assasins, or long range types like Zons, but currently I'm lvling a 92 Druid, and this having this question answered would help a lot.

zXz

Diabloii.Net Member
QuicksandSlowly said:
Two scenarios, which gives more exp?

Standing right up front and killing things with a Hammerdin, Barb, or Ele Druid?

Or getting an exp shrine with the same character and leeching from the back?

So, does the kill bonus get you more exp? Or does the shrine?

I know this isn't a problem for most casters like Necros, Sorceresses, Assasins, or long range types like Zons, but currently I'm lvling a 92 Druid, and this having this question answered would help a lot.
you get more if u have an exp shrine

Jaimes

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah good point.

I hate when I have a nice shrine up and then get cursed by some stupid Unique :(

QuicksandSlowly

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, see, with some characters it's hard to do both. With ranged characters you can pull it off tho. People don't like seeing a Hammerdin leech tho, kinda pisses 'em off.

zXz

Diabloii.Net Member
QuicksandSlowly said:
Well, see, with some characters it's hard to do both. With ranged characters you can pull it off tho. People don't like seeing a Hammerdin leech tho, kinda pisses 'em off.
I must admit that its rather funny to see how hard some try to find those exp shrines only to see them go poof as soon as they go in the throne lol.