Exp above lvl 96 ?

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
Exp above lvl 96 ?

My higher char is 96 (thanks to 1.09 cows). I am wondering if it is still possible to level him up, in a realistic time frame (I have a good job, a good wife, a little daughter...).

Did you level up chars between 90 and 99 in 1.10? If yes, how did you do that?

What is your highest pure 1.10 char (type and lvl) ?

(In the last 2 months, I raised a lvl 76 werewolf druid, mainly solo, or in public games, but without partying).

spuddogg

Diabloii.Net Member
Chances are your 1.09 character is no longer viable in 1.10.
That being said, cow runs have had their exp nerfed quite a bit so now the exp fests are baal runs. over and over and over again .....
I've never taken a char past 96 (and that was a long time ago) because I usually get bored with them after about 85 or so and make them into mules.
Unless they're for a specific role - like magic find, dueling, DClone killing, etc.

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
I would suggest 8 player baal runs, or 8 player pit runs (join a public game) for the most experience. Levels 90 and up don't go all that fast so what you need is patience.

-Backdoor Bandit

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
honestly, it's not worth it unless you're an extreme player who plays 8+ hours a day nonstop to gain 1 lvl from 96 to 97.

Best way is to do 8player baal games, and kill baal in that game (don't juts do minions) while it's still full.

--fatty

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for your thoughts, guys. I guess this is the end of the progression for my barb, then.

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
it is easiest to use mang song lesson and annihilus
for a 15% xp gain.
I would imagine sorceresses and elemental druids are the easiest to level, with that.