Exile runeword bug?

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
Exile runeword bug?

Hi,

I was just checking some trade forums.

Some dude offered an exile runeword, with some weird stat.

I uploaded a screenshot here.

As you can see there is a stat with just '5%'. Seems weird to me, is this some known bug, or is the screenshot a bit screwed up? :lol:

//Kurtz

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
hm... I'm not sure what that is because the 5% doesnt really tell you what? (i.e. defence, damage, etc.) Either way, I have never seen this before.

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
hm... I'm not sure what that is because the 5% doesnt really tell you what? (i.e. defence, damage, etc.) Either way, I have never seen this before.
Well, it's supposed to be: +5% to maximum cold (or fire? i'm not sure) resist.

but it only says +5% =/

It's weird, isn't it?

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Does it only show this way to you, or to others as well (such as displaying it in the trade screen). If it only affects you, it's something wrong with your installation of d2 and not with the item itself.

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
Does it only show this way to you, or to others as well (such as displaying it in the trade screen). If it only affects you, it's something wrong with your installation of d2 and not with the item itself.
Well, it's a screenshot that isn't taken by me, so I don't know what problems the dude may have with his installation, it just seems weird. It probably is some problem with his installation as nobody cares about it in the thread where he offers it.

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
So you basically said what Col.Kurtz said three posts before yours?

This really is a weird bug, when that person equips it, does it give the +5 max res bonus? If not, :/

Arctickhan

Diabloii.Net Member
-yes there's a bug "+%5 maximum cold resistance" if my memory isn't fuzzy but take a look it at again you have an ethereal 4 socketed kurast shield with 797 defense now you're crying for +%max rezt bonus?Come on!!!defense is great resistance is great you can get it from any other item if you want to discard it let me know :lol: Aaack!i forgot im not on b.net... :(