EXEC Swords

thorsa

Diabloii.Net Member
EXEC Swords

i see some barbarians using these exe swords with really high damage and good mods like 244 dmg 2 to skills perfect skull in socket and some other mods

can these swords be found in ver1.10

if not what sword can that can compete with that in a duel?

Murrogh

Diabloii.Net Member
thorsa said:
i see some barbarians using these exe swords with really high damage and good mods like 244 dmg 2 to skills perfect skull in socket and some other mods

Yes they can be found with up to 260dmg the chances of finding one with superhigh damage is so small though.

The socket was added by using the cube recipe:
1 stone of jordan + 3 perfect skulls + rare weapon/helm/shield/armor

Locke07

Diabloii.Net Member
thorsa said:

I can tell you play non-ladder. Welcome to classic most of those with the best mods are duped, I believe the one you seen is called soul scratch 2 to barb skills, crazy dmg, 11 mana leach, 7 life leach ect.

thorsa

Diabloii.Net Member
Locke07 said:
I can tell you play non-ladder. Welcome to classic most of those with the best mods are duped, I believe the one you seen is called soul scratch 2 to barb skills, crazy dmg, 11 mana leach, 7 life leach ect.

yes thats the ones can they be found in classic with 2 skills and high damage like that or not and if so who would be best to drop