Excuses Excuses.......

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Also Tuesday, Holzberg denied Donovan's motion to use gender as grounds to eliminate jurors. Donovan had argued that women would be biased and more likely to convict.
:lol: That's hilarious.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
That's so disturbing that I'm never coming to this forum ever again. Or until I get something to eat. Eitherway is good for me.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm only back because I just thought of the newest Fox special. It's called "when blowjobs and other sexual favors attack."

Okay, I'm leaving now.

festers50

Diabloii.Net Member
There is also one possiblity that the prosecutor didn't use "His pants were down because he was feeling himself" :innocent:

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
This defense would be easily proved or dismissed.... Check the guy's package for her saliva... Or if he'd had an orgasm, there should be....uhh, DNA evidence somewhere.

I mean, it's not like this defense is unproveable for either side.

Cmdr_Adeon

Diabloii.Net Member
He doesn't really deserve a Darwin IMHO as while what he was doing was stupid, it wasn't almost garunteed to kill him.

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
True enough... I've been...uhh...serviced whilst driving before, and I'm still kicking! :yep:

Yavanna

Diabloii.Net Member
Cmdr_Adeon said:
He doesn't really deserve a Darwin IMHO as while what he was doing was stupid, it wasn't almost garunteed to kill him.
It doesn't have to obviously be enough to kill him. If his own stupidity was the cause of his own death, that's enough. They've given Darwin Awards to people who died in an accident while having sex in a moving vehicle when they were supposed to be driving.

PhsycoTimmay

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally Posted by Sergeant
True enough... I've been...uhh...serviced whilst driving before, and I'm still kicking!
LMFAO, that was almost as funny as the original reason for the post...