Examples of Fury/Rabies druids please

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
Examples of Fury/Rabies druids please

I was wondering what people's personal rabies/fury druids stats and equipment is. I have read both Stoutewolf and remsy guides and was wondering how much damage the fury and rabies was on peoples personal druids so when I make mine, i have something to shoot for (str, dex, vit, life, def, damage, equip, etc).

Another thing, if I hit someone twice with rabies with 15k rabies and 15 second duration, does it stack to 20 seconds and 30 k?

Thanks for the help guys, hopefully I will be as successful as everyone else seems to be with their druids :grin:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member

Klomaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Base stats.

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot026wr1.jpg

With some gear on and charms
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot027ot1.jpg
Basic run down of the gear i had on is.

18stat anni, 19 stat torch
29Str Jalals and 4 dex from jalals
39 str and 9 dex from stormshield
30 stats from ebotdz
2x 20 dex ravens
100 life , +3 shape ammy.
50% posion Bramble
trang gloves

I think the timer starts over every time you reconnect a hit with rabies so it wont stack.
could u please post ur skillbuild aswell kiba? :D

Within

Diabloii.Net Member
could u please post ur skillbuild aswell kiba? :D
His build is most probably

Max Lycan
Max Fury
Max Poison Creep
Max Rabies

1 Pt Raven
1 Pt Spirit Wolves
1 Pt Oak Sage
1 Pt Cyclone armor

The rest werewolf..

I am 90% sure this is Kiba build, u can wait for his reply also.. =)

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Within said:
His build is most probably

Max Lycan
Max Fury
Max Poison Creep
Max Rabies

1 Pt Raven
1 Pt Spirit Wolves
1 Pt Oak Sage
1 Pt Cyclone armor

The rest werewolf..

I am 90% sure this is Kiba build, u can wait for his reply also.. =)
Yup you hit it right on the spot , originally i maxed werewolf over oak , but i remade and maxed oak over werewolf this time and the results are i do about 25% better with max oak over max werewolf the extra hp from oak really does help a lot more then the ar from werewolf and its very simple to recast a dead oak.

I also did 1 in cyclone armor so im still workin on maxin oak last .

Dako

Diabloii.Net Member
Let me ask you how you are getting Dex from Jalal's and Stormshield. Did you put a jewel in that gives Dex and Strength?

Also, do you find EBotDz works better than say, Tombreaver? I'm pondering over which one to search for.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
9str 9 dex jewel in storm i think. And other mods too.
Both are the best one hander and two hander in my opinion. So get both (eventually). Maybe get the ebotdz first. Should be cheaper and easier to get.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
Kiba is the only rabies/fury wolf on the forum?

Are there any variations of what has worked and what has not worked for people? Right now, mine is level 32 and doing about 1.2k rabies damage and very low fury damage (100ish). Hopefully when I get a little more levels under my belt I'll be able to get a better weapon from another char of mine and use it to get decent damage.

Dako

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm also a fury/rabies, however I'm not quite as good as Kiba. My build is quite similar to his though. I still need me an ebotd great poleaxe if I can get anyone to sell one to me for a decent price.

akamaru

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm also a fury/rabies, however I'm not quite as good as Kiba. My build is quite similar to his though. I still need me an ebotd great poleaxe if I can get anyone to sell one to me for a decent price.
same here sadly:cry:

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I have rouighly 40 str. With items I have enough to wear Dracs, and from there I should be able to ladder things on.

I have about 1k Life w/o oak and battle orders from a CTA but hopefully with levels, one of those will come too.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup you hit it right on the spot , originally i maxed werewolf over oak , but i remade and maxed oak over werewolf this time and the results are i do about 25% better with max oak over max werewolf the extra hp from oak really does help a lot more then the ar from werewolf and its very simple to recast a dead oak.

I also did 1 in cyclone armor so im still workin on maxin oak last .
I TOLD YOU SO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@topicmaker: i will show my screenie when i get home cause i am at school atm :girly:

btw: who cares if you are as good as kiba or not? it is all about the equip here isn't it

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
I know that skill-wise kiba is prolly the best here, but I am mostly looking for stats and equipment, as stoute said. Dueling strategies are best experienced, not told, so I will try to get my experience in the field (on the job training) and my equipment/stats to shoot for from you guys since trial and error takes so long. Thanks for the screenies in advance stoute.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
I cant say one or the other, but from what i understand, grief hits noticably harder, while for pvm botdz is better for its massive life leech and 30 all stats.

Grief PB-more dmg, less range
BOTDZ-less damage, more range

you can make your decision from there.

I recommend Grief. The leech on Botd isnt that important, as you are probably using draculs pvm anyways. The stats on Botd are nice, but the damage isnt there to make up for it.
380ish botd= 350 avg dmg
Obviousy that is comparable only to a 350 or worse grief, so unless your options are perfect ebotd or low grief, grief will do more, and extremely consistent, damage.

hunterkillerdawg

Diabloii.Net Member
well the ebotdz has a longer range so that you wont get "raped" by zerker users which i think make up for the less dmg than a grief pb, and grief zerker hit a less frame speed if the weapon calculator is right, soo its kinda up to the user,
my wolf use a ebotdz (just like kiba:wink:)