Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Exactly where did you buy the nice items?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Tussan, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Tussan

Tussan IncGamers Member

Exactly where did you buy the nice items?

The +5-6 ls claws, the 100 life 4 sox armors, +3 20% ias gloves. :thumbup:

Nm, Hell? Akt 1,2 5?

Just wondering. :scratchchin:

2. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Re: Exactly where did you buy the nice items?

Those are all available at Hell Anya. You can refresh her shop by going into and out of the red portal to where Pindle is located.

As a tip, you could try shopping with an assassin who has enough strength and dexterity to equip Blade Talons, but not enough to equip Greater Talons (and therefore Runic Talons). By doing so, all the BTs will appear blue, while all the GTs and RTs will appear red, making for easy identification of the claws which can actually spawn +5 or +6.

The same principle can be applied to armors as well, or the slower claws available at Anya.

Good luck, and make sure you bring enough gold. :wink:

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Krischan's closet has those at super outrageous prices too.....

4. Millipede

Millipede IncGamers Member

deleted

Please do not mention sites that sell D2 items for money, even if it's in jest. They don't need the advertisement here - Orphan

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
  5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I buy 99% of my items in the trading forums here.

It will take very, very long to get +5 or +6 LS claws from a vendor. Even those with nothing but staffmods take longer than e.g. echoing spears. Anya is best for that, however, because of the portal to Pindleskin which allows very quick inventory resets.

If you want to go shopping in act 1 for some reason, make a cow portal next to the vendor in question. You can do the same with an Ãœber portal in act 5.

I also use the trick with blue/red backgrounds because of reqs when shopping for certain items.

There are a couple of items which cannot be shopped, but gambled. The results are the same in every act or difficulty rating and just depend on character level, but I do that in hell mode where the crap results can be sold for up to 35k. My gambling character wears Gheed's and Edge to minimize costs, of course.

6. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

I did that the other day (when i found the 15/20 jool), placed the cow portal close to Gheed and started to shop for belts (or atleast see what kind of belts he was selling), but Gheed is a funny guy and stomped my portal. I could only enter the cow portal and not click on him. Hes a nice spot to shop sharkskin belts for crafting caster belts. So bevare where you put the cow portal up if its a vendor that moves a lot it might place itself on top of the portal.

- D.J.

7. Occulus cant be ethereal

Occulus cant be ethereal IncGamers Member

You can do the red backround things for the soc armors too and just look at the red armors from the life.

I havent shopped from Anya in a while since I was subconciously shopping for a trapper claw and then in and out of the portal, then I realized I passed on a 3soc 40IAS greater talon....dont think I added that to the disappointment thread.