• Auradin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

djIgneo

Diabloii.Net Member
Ex D2 Players?

From posting here, it seems like a good amount of you OT guys used to play D2, but now only post in the OT section and no longer play D2. So what's the scoop?

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
I only post in OT when there's nothing decent to comment on or trade in the normal d2 forums.

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
I played D2 since the beginning, summer 2000. I had to quit when I went to Australia for 6 months in summer 2003. When I came back home at the beginning of 2004, I played for a few more months but I finally quit forever about a year ago.

I never got into ladder characters or the new runewords and stuff with 1.10. I guess after about 4 years, I didn't feel like learning everything new again.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
didn't start on the realms 'til twenty aught one

quit a million times

every time I quit some jerks convince me to come back, then those jerks all quit right after

presently inactive

Twoflower

Banned
i only started to paly online when 1.10 came out, so i m quite "new" to it, even though i played single player since 1.03 :) so yes i still play

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't played since 1.10 came out, simply due to the lack of time for things like that in my life.

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
I quit at least 4 times. I am currently in one of those stages, although i think it's for good this time because so many newer things are coming out.

djIgneo

Diabloii.Net Member
I play d2...not to the intensity i once used to, but I still play. I've been trying to develop the best pvp character ever, but so far have been unsuccessful. It's probably not even possible, but once I get a character I deem awesome I'll probably quit out of boredom.

I half think about trying hardcore for the challenge aspect of it, or just starting on a new realm from scratch again, because that seems to be the funnest part, struggling for survival.

Those of you who quit:

Have you given up games overall or have you moved to greener pastures (such as WoW and such)?

Did you quit because of time constraints and/or wife + family situations?

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
haven't played diablo in more than seven months. i start to miss him :(
however i don't really like it now with all those new runewords the game became toatlly unbalanced if you ask me. i haven't played for such a long time because of lack of interest in the game. Of course i know that in several months the hunger will come again and i will have to start again. :lol:

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
I do not play all that much anymore. Might play for and hr or two one day and then not play for 3-4 days. It really depends on my mood.

mullenman

Diabloii.Net Member
I played the game for quite some time before my modem just blew out and i stopped (that was just about a year ago) since then i havn't really felt an overwhelming urge to play again, although i do sometimes visit my single player chars every once in a while.

Damnatorius

Diabloii.Net Member
played it off and on for a few years, with breaks in between of a few months. Quit for good when 1.10 came because it ruined the game imo

Freemason

Banned
Suicidal Zebra said:
I am a two-year recovering Diabloic. I will never be fully cured, but smashing the CD with a hammer helped.
Is that how some people get over their OTF addiction?

I still play SP. Dial-up makes online play a no-no. Gogo ATMA!

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I only very rarely play anymore, and if I do, it's SP only. I got tired of all the childish b.s. in the online areas. If there was any kind of moderation at all, I would not only play online more often but gladly pay a monthly fee to do so.