@eviljr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
lol alright now, this has gone far enough leave him alone now..lets hope he learns from his posting errors and does better in the future
 
giantsloth said:
It seems like you people are mad at eviljr. lets put all the cards out on the table.

I wub j00
Holy ****. This has gone WAY to far. Far enough that I think this dude is someone else just ****ing with people from a DIFFERENT account, or someone who got banned and wanted to **** around.

notice: his earlier thread '@ROMVS'

Reported again. :yawn:
 

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
no we all make mistakes nwo and then but my god look at this...



eviljr.:

"i say act 2 defiance merc... gear should b pretty self-xplanitiory, 2 bad i dont now it... buti neds c what kinda weap it can cary but i guess eth perf stone 4 all mercsand derillium 4 all, andeht bonehew 4 this merc, i think it only carriespolearms, i dunno lol"

[sarcasm]can u even read three consecutive words in that reply??[/sarcasm]
 

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
WvX_leader said:
Holy ****. This has gone WAY to far. Far enough that I think this dude is someone else just ****ing with people from a DIFFERENT account, or someone who got banned and wanted to **** around.

Reported again. :yawn:
lolz this is my first acc i made here i nevergot banned... al that is happening now is ******** ppl startin **** 4 nothing, sloth thx u all i said to u plz 4 give me
 
eviljr. said:
lolz this is my first acc i made here i nevergot banned... al that is happening now is ******** ppl startin **** 4 nothing, sloth thx u all i said to u plz 4 give me
Oh - did you think I was talking about You being the person? nono... no acusations to you. He also has thread '@ROMVS' and its getting annoying.
 

Vindi66

Banned
eviljr. said:
lolz this is my first acc i made here i nevergot banned... al that is happening now is ******** ppl startin **** 4 nothing, sloth thx u all i said to u plz 4 give me
He speaks again. Everyone listen. It must be important..
 

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
eviljr. said:
lolz this is my first acc i made here i nevergot banned... al that is happening now is ******** ppl startin **** 4 nothing, sloth thx u all i said to u plz 4 give me
evil, I don't think he was refering to you with regards to being a bannee. Do what I do, edit and edit and edit and edit. lol. I should have a new title, the Edit King! WvX_Leader, you may have a point. Hmmm... I wonder who it is. Note that I edited again?
 
WvX_leader said:
Oh - did you think I was talking about You being the person? nono... no acusations to you. He also has thread '@ROMVS' and its getting annoying.
hey im from daoc...dark age of camelot, and on their message bored that always do @person posts, although thers a lot more sence of union in that game then here, but figure i try to make this a trend on the pally boreds, just something fun to do then talk about d2 all day long.

And appealing me for posting something on a message board is a little ridik, and you guys take this game way to serious

calm down and have fun
 

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
yay i got a thread entitled to me, stop flaming , u wanna get banned? i meanu still wont stop, ur gonna get baned that means ur ********
 

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
You need to learn how to PM. Not all Forums are identical... Some prefer to actually stick to the topic at hand and deal with personal issues through PMs.

A lot of clutter just pushes actual game discussions off the page, making a Paladin Forum pointless.
 
no one flamed you except for one guy in this post, im the one who got flamed lol, i just like controversy...what can i say :clap:
 
giantsloth said:
hey im from daoc...dark age of camelot, and on their message bored that always do @person posts, although thers a lot more sence of union in that game then here, but figure i try to make this a trend on the pally boreds, just something fun to do then talk about d2 all day long.
Glad you enjoey daoc. Please keep the @person posts in Those threads. If you DO like to do those - Off topic stickied threads [stuck on the top] are for you. You can talk about people all you want there - and not take up space on the paladin forum.

giantsloth said:
just something fun to do then talk about d2 all day long.
If you've got a question, be free to ask it. If someone even Choses to do something that has to do with d2 all day long - they will be playing not posting :scratch:

giantsloth said:
and you guys take this game way to serious
People get into this game... Something you should try to stay away from yourself, and you also need to just know that about people. Explains many people's behaviors on the game.
 
alainpp66 said:
You need to learn how to PM. Not all Forums are identical... Some prefer to actually stick to the topic at hand and deal with personal issues through PMs.

A lot of clutter just pushes actual game discussions off the page, making a Paladin Forum pointless.
omg!!! a whole post in front of another AHHHH what are we going to do, loloh wait...you just contributed to the cloggage of the paladin forums hahahahahah OHOHOH

awwww snapo what now
 

eviljr.

Diabloii.Net Member
every stfu here, open ur yaps at pm, got it? u ppl who flame me suck i could murdur uwith my pali, romvs thx 4 ur support if u c these assholes on bnet, kick the living **** out of their asses k? thx
wow i just editied, these forums r convneinent, how koolz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top