Everyone forgets...

ILikeJumpin

Diabloii.Net Member
Everyone forgets...

Beast is an incredible weapon to use to add auras to the skels.

Fantacism aura + Concentration aura + Thorns aura + Might Aura= I pwned Ubers.

This is amazing when you revive Uradars *sp*

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
I really don't think anyone forgets that beast is a good weapon to use with Skeletons. In fact, I think it's considered the most popular Skelliemancer weapon in the entire game.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
As Ive been saying for a while now, I beleive hoto > beast for Ubers. For general play, if you like running around killing everything, beast is better, as you probably wont need the fcr from hoto as much, yet for ubers, espeically meph in that crucial first tele onto him, resists are very important. Besides, beast does not really help your crushing blow (unless your going to start wacking them yourself) and hoto just gives you adding survivability while letting you keep up more skeles/urdars.

Everyone agrees that Beast is an excelent choice as a weapon, I just think Hoto fits the build for ubers better. '

How are you keeping your merc alive? Im a little sceptical, your using Pride and Bramble for sure, so where are those necessary stacked resists comign from??? I dont see how little jemali/waheed is still around after meph gets through with him, and your merc is a very good source of crushing blow, but you cant have that much (max 35%), Id like to hear how your merc fares, and how you fared, espcially when you got rid of all protection gear (ie. hoto, infinity, coh)

Bogie,

Kirah

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the wild, wild world of the Undead!

Beast is nice, but some of us are deviants and prefer a faith bow, just to be different, difficult, and for style points. :p

Good luck and Good Hunting!
Kirah

DaemonAkuma

Diabloii.Net Member
lyrs...is 100% correct.

I prefer my bugged fort/eththresher"conviction/Eth andy for my merc. I do use beast and always have...to be honest, not hit very often in uber. Usually just those annoying pit lords and their fire, but not by meph's minions which are the ones who would benefit from conviction. When I uber Beast is always in my hand :)

You know what would be intersting...is Guillames+Infinity+Duress. That's what...90% CB? wowza. 40+35+15...yup 90. Anyone have experience with that?