Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ever just hit that perfect game?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Starseed, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

Ever just hit that perfect game?

I just got to NM.. figured I'd at least find an andy game (impossible tonight for some reason) before beginning the endless search for a2 staff games, trav, meph, et cetera.

So I find one with this char. I noticed a few games back trying to accomplish what I was, but no one was joining, so he says to hell with it, brings in his lvl ** sorc.

Needless to say, he'd clear an area, switch chars, I''d TP him in and we'd finish the quests. Did it all the way from andy to ancients in about 45mins-hour of him doing this (which I certainly wouldn't have had the patience for heh).. plus he gave me a lidless after all was said and done which was really cool of him AND he wasn't a mute player either, which also rocked..

So.. to that bnetter whose account I don't remember, kudos to you for actually going out of your way to do a quick rush when I could have STILL been sitting here looking for unbearable pubbie games.

:thumbsup:

2. PloX

PloX IncGamers Member

Indeed, I know what your're talking about.. i've had a game like that once :lol:

But yeah, sometimes there are some nice people on b.net..

3. Starseed

Starseed IncGamers Member

Considering my first game of the evening, it's a good thing I stuck it out, too.

4. Spikked

Spikked IncGamers Member

LOL
    I do that type of rushing all the time and even on occassion give stuff I do not need any longer.

although it was not me that you were running with, if you want to play with a group of people that are in to co-operative play, check out this web site and tell them Spikked sent you.
    www.guildmedieval.com

5. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

i had a similar experience last night

i joined a hell act II game with my then lvl 73 pally to finish the act
    ended up playing with the same necro in the game to finish all the way up to baal

we made a good team, with his minions and my hammers, we coasted through hell, even the ancients were no problem

course we took turns getting dif chars to tp for wps, but it was cool to play with someone who wasn't an a$$...