Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ever had a bad day?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Bert, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

ever had a bad day?

I got cheated, tricked, kicked in the balls by…

My 13 year old brother!!!

The troubles started 2 weeks ago. I offer a normal zaka on the forums and some guy offers Ist um for it ?.

Their ends my good luck :/

The guy was my brother who logged in on another account on the same pc!

I got banned immediately by Xora who thought that I was bidding on my own stuff.
    Can’t be angry at her for it, and can’t be angry at my brother, he “helped me out†he said (he honestly believed it, just turned 13)

So after 2 day’s I get back on the forum’s and all goes well, I explain to Xora, who replies with a real nice mail and so everything falls pieces. I was a happy man!

I even got happier when I found eth Titans 199/9 from mephi that night!

My mf sorc really rules!

Since my brother did something wrong at school (kicking a 16 year old bully on the nose) he got punished and he had to write an essay, so he couldn’t play at my pc, so I forgot to tell him about the titans. (we use the same account for mf runs)

A few day’s later again we are playing bball at home and he start’s whining I let him win (he can’t stand to lose, so I let him win, then he starts whining about me letting him win)

He keeps whining about it so I decide to kick his ass and play like there’s no tomorrow ?

When I’m about to make the last couple of points (we play until someone gets 20 points – no need to mention it’s 18 – 0) I decide to really humiliate him :D.

I drive to the rim, give him a little bump, and jam over him like MJ over Ewing!
    Just to be safe I hang on the rim, waiting for him to step aside.

Then he kicks me in the balls…..

WTF!!

I dropped down right on top of ‘em

When I can breath again I tell him he won’t be allowed on my pc for that evening (I was going out with my girl, so he could have played all night) and I don’t tell him about the titans.

At 24.00 hours he calls me and asks if he can play Diablo so I give in (what would you do if your girl just healed your game-injuries ;) )
    Next day I come home and decide to offer the titans up for trade on the forum.

After I posted it – or the next day - I decide doing some more mf runs, finding more goodies.

I do an mf run on mephi, try to pick up a golden Great Hauberk (35.000 gold) and I can’t pick it up :/.

I look in my inventory and what do I find? ¾ of Isenhart set, some crappy rare’s and the IK Maul.

Uh?

Ow, my brother, right!

I sell the stuff, run to my stash and see 3 Ist runes who weren’t there before.

Mmm, my brother starts getting the hang of it, I think.

Then it hits me….

THE TITANS?

relax, open ur cube and you will find….. Nothing except the other ¼ of Isenhart, the BP.

the titans?

Right!

My brother sold the Titans for 3 Ist’s while in the forum they where offering 10 Ist’s for it!

NOOOOOO!!!!

Where is that little rascal?

But, first things first, I think, trying to calm myself before confronting my brother with it, I surf to the forum, stop the auction, explain what happened, and… Get banned again AAAARGH (completely correct, I’m not going to argue about that)

Everything worked out since I’m posting this, and yes I kicked my brother severely on the head for the Titans (He won’t play bball whit me for some time, wonder why hehe)

Anyway, that is my story for the last couple of day’s so, I really hope at least someone can laugh with it (I already can so don’t worry, no suicide here)

Anyone had some similar experience?

Regards,

Bert

2. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Mmm... Play with seperate accounts =)
    I almost had a worst day when i was dueling in pubby. I revived my merc, then because of that aura glitch in runewords, I had to reequip his infinity. Well, I clicked on it once, then wanted to click on it again then press 'o'. My hand wasn't listening to my brain and I pressed 'o' before clicking for the second time. When my cv touched the floor, I scrambled for it. Just died so had pots in my inventory, "I can't carry anymore"... I pressed 'i' as fast as I could, then clicked on that cv as quickly as I could... then I heard "Wth! Who got it?" Oh heck I quitted that game and heaved a sigh of relief.

3. Shaigon

Shaigon IncGamers Member

Solution: Get you brother to make his own acct and change your pass.

4. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

yeah thats what i was thinking. o_0 i mean you can share a mule but get your own mains.

5. Hemmo

Hemmo IncGamers Member

I found 5/5 Cold die facet, gave it to my brother as I didn't have enough room. Few days later I remember that facet, ask for him where it is and what he says: "You know, I got a great deal for that facet. IK gloves, belt, boots and PUL." Oh man, well after that Mephisto was nice and listened my horrible day and dropped GC pala combat 25 life. Brothers/sisters can sometimes be really annoying :grrr:

6. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

Well, I banned my brother from the PC for a couple of years untill he is mature enough to play DII ;)

We just share an MF account (good thing, I don’t wanna know what he should do to my hammerdin) and he never had traded an item without me :/

I think it are the hormones kicking in :D

I’m gonna give him 1 more chance on my account, and If he screws it I’ll ban him from my pc for real....

Brothers…..

7. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

Believe me, you don't need to have your brother playing to completely screw up your day... Sometimes, I'm the only one guilty for my nightmare moments :lol: !

8. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

tell him to buy his own pc, password lock yours and never let him use it again

never ever let anyone at your pc if it is your precious

never ever ever ever ever ever let anyone play on your account if it is your precious

if for whatever reason the above rules can t be applied, well, make a clear set of rules for him. 13 years old need to learn there s more to life than games and fun. tell him that he can never ever play your chars, nor any of theyr items, nor sell any of theyr items, nor even come anywhere near them. and beat him up a lil bit more

9. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

Wow you guys must be Tae Kwon Do masters. It sounds like you guys fly around kicking people in the heads. Your 13 year old brother kicks a 16 year old in the head, he kicks you in the ...yeah...while you hang on the rim. and you kick him in the head. Hmmm...

10. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

lol

Theire is a difference between kicking and KICKING you know, it's not like i'm permanently injuring him. (maybe mentaly :D )

Anyway, Do you have a brother? If you have, you should start kicking him, it's a relief ;)

11. Gorny

Gorny Banned

The way I heard things was that you (Bert) made a second account so you could talk to yourself in the trade forums, and try to raise bids with trades.

Regardless, this thread will remain closed until Xora has a look.

12. Xora

Xora Europe Trade Moderator

This was what I originally beleived, but since having spoken to Bert in quite some detail, what he says here i beleive now to be pretty much correct. His brother was still wrong to create the original account, as it did basically have the same effect as talking to himself (ie to increase prices), which in the end had his brother won, he wouldnt have paid. I dont believe, certainly initially, that Bert knew what had happened though.

Bert, I suggest you change your account password, set up 2 accounts for mfing or something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.