Ever been stalked...

Wonko the Sane

Diabloii.Net Member
Ever been stalked...

...by an item? In the several weeks since I returned to Diablo II, I have found the Jade Tan Do three times. I also got another one as a bonus item from the giveaway thread.

It won't leave me alone. :(

essojay

Diabloii.Net Member
omg, you must be insane!!!111

(ok no more bad puns at your name, Wonko the "Sane")

Maybe you should give them right back at the giveaway thread, although I doubt anyone would want to use it. For an early venomancer, maybe.

Wonko the Sane

Diabloii.Net Member
essojay said:
omg, you must be insane!!!111

(ok no more bad puns at your name, Wonko the "Sane")

Maybe you should give them right back at the giveaway thread, although I doubt anyone would want to use it. For an early venomancer, maybe.
Yeah, I'm thinking of building up my stash of low-level sets and uniques I'll probably never use, and put 'em in the giveaway thread. I don't quite have enough to matter yet, though.

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
I won't be the last to say...

GREEN BREASTPLATES!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH, run for your lives, there's another one!

GooberGrape

Diabloii.Net Member
Lately I've been haunted by Skiller GC's. 1 in 5 roughly. I'm starting to doubt the randomness of the system.

-GG

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
It changes from time to time.

Some items show up all the time and then vanish for a long time.

Skystrikes and Stormchasers lately.

Of course, the usual Manald Heals etc.

Was getting alot of those unique light plates. Don't even bother picking them up.

Asmodeous

Diabloii.Net Member
Huh.

Yes, happened to me many a time. Green breastplates, green rings, much like most players out there I guess.

The best item haunt I ever had was with naj's light plate. Two in one day and another within a week later.
Then there was my run with the oculus. 3 of those in two weeks.
And there was tal rasha's belt. 3 of those in 2 weeks.
Two vampire gazes in two weeks.
two griswolds helms in two months. (one in multi player I didnt keep)

Yes, being haunted by an item can be good!

essojay

Diabloii.Net Member
Imagine getting stalked by the same item with same stats (e.g. Vamp Gaze)

I used to take pride in having two (that's right TWO) venom wards with perfect ED :lol:

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
It used to be the infamous Green Breastplate, but when i decided to collect them, because they dropped so much anyway, they all but stopped dropping... Days go by now without me ever seeing the little Green tidbit... :(

The items that also seem to have stalker potential are Bloodrise, The Jade Tan Do, Cathan's Seal, The Meat Scraper, among a lot of others...

Sledge

Diabloii.Net Member
ravenfrosts from hell meph
most junky... but i have no excuse for not having cbf, having about 10 now

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
For me it's been shako's last week, got about 8 of 'm now, don't have enough chars to equip 'm :x

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
but Why I have not been stalked by Zod or Tyreal's might? :grrr:

For me, the item changes from time to time, but all crap for sure (eg. don't want to see green rings).