[EuSCNL] Need Full Rush :)

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
[EuSCNL] Need Full Rush :)

Hi there :wave: !

I'm looking for someone able to rush me the Normal/Nightmare/Hell difficulty in Non-Ladder softcore. Maybe not all the same day of course, since I have to find Baal Quest games inbetween. This rush concerns a mule that I'd like to use in Hell, so I don't need quests like Anya and so. I may only need the useful quests like Forge, Charsi, Larzuk...

I'm able to help in return, be it NL or Ladder.

Thanks,
- Frosty

McFreja

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi!
I have some chars that I need to rush through normal and nightmare, maybe hell too. You can join me if you like. I'm not the fastest rusher, so you can choose someone else if you like. You are more than welcome to join my games.

*mcfreja

McFreja

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi!
I haven't seen you online today. I need to take a two hours break, real life needs me. I should be online again around eight o'clock, CET. Hope your ISP problems will be solved soon.

I'm playing with *mcfreja (ladder acc) or *mc77 (NL acc).

*mcfreja

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi!
I haven't seen you online today. I need to take a two hours break, real life needs me. I should be online again around eight o'clock, CET. Hope your ISP problems will be solved soon.

I'm playing with *mcfreja (ladder acc) or *mc77 (NL acc).

*mcfreja
Thanks, unfortunately, my ISP problems are still here. I think it should be fixed in the few next days, now that the causes of the problem have been discovered.

Cya soon :wink: !
- Frosty

McFreja

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi!
Sorry for disapearing, I lost my internet connection.... but I'm online again. I'm rushing a char now. Whisper me (acc mc77) if you want to join.
*mcfreja

McFreja

Diabloii.Net Member
Only hell to go... Let's try to do it tonight. I'm online after nine (CET) this eve. See you later!
*mcfreja