[EUSCNL] MF-smiter needs to practice

Imbecile

Diabloii.Net Member
[EUSCNL] MF-smiter needs to practice

Preferably barbs ;\

PS.: Olba if you are ever gonna write a bvc guide, you better get some tactics down ;\

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Preferably barbs ;\

PS.: Olba if you are ever gonna write a bvc guide, you better get some tactics down ;\
IF. He says he;s already written it.

He just knows that him posting a guide when he doesnt even play is rather retarded.

Imbecile

Diabloii.Net Member

He just knows that him posting a guide when he doesnt even play is rather retarded.
True, there's no reason to contribute strategies, that are no longer viable vs. updated opponents.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Mf-smiter?

If youre willing to play an underequiped char on nl, why not come and have with me at ladder with above average gear :p

Ce Olba

Banned

I never said so. Currently I'm in a standstill. But I've finished the major parts of it (stats, pubsetup, skills, charms). Now I just need the strategies and stashgear.

As for the strategies, yes, I won't be writing those in a while because it would be meaningless to write strategies that I used half a year ago..

Imbecile

Diabloii.Net Member
Mf-smiter?

If youre willing to play an underequiped char on nl, why not come and have with me at ladder with above average gear :p
I wouldn't categorize my smiter as underequipped, gear is kinda standard.

Ladder has no BUGGAD ITAM ;\

Imbecile

Diabloii.Net Member
I need more duels. Especially vs. barbs.

Ce Olga keep dodging, because the outcome is obvious ;\