[EuScL] WW+Frenzy barb

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
[EuScL] WW+Frenzy barb

i know this is prob a bad idea but i want both! i plan 2 use my oath eth crypitc swrd and what eva other swrd i run into hopefully a grief as well.
i know i wont b able 2 max all of frenzy's skills, but frenzys better for bosses and ubers right?:grin: i plan 2 go 2 lvl 85 atleast, giving me ~97 skill pooints 2 play with... if i go with 20ww, 20bo, 20 frenzy, 20 double wing/beserk (which is best here?) thats 80, then all the 1 points, makes it an extra 16 points, but this is with out putting points into shout/natural res/etc sounds like a plan but will it work? im on EuScL if any1 has feels like helping me out:laugh:
-silent

zalt

Diabloii.Net Member
This will certainly work, The only thing you are missing out with your skill plan is imho shout. So put as many points you can there. Also at least 1 in NR would of course make sense. I see no reason to max bersek, magical dmg doesnt work with critical strike and its only 1% ed/ level. So max double swing, its speed should be insane with a maxed frenzy and can be fun to kill less tough monsters with.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
agreed, i am missing out on: natural res, masteries, speed, shout, etc... but i certainly like having double swing at lower lvls, thnx anyways
-silent

GreyGhost

Banned
If you level the slow way, put points into double swing at first. If you level the fast way, put points into taunt at the end.

Why WW? I would only choose WW for pvp. IMO the added damage from synergies is more important.