Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[EuScL] Team for rushing, running

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by kuzanth, May 24, 2008.

1. kuzanth

kuzanth IncGamers Member

[EuScL] Team for rushing, running

Hi!

Im looking for a team in which we can arrange rushing, baal/dia runs, full clears at wsk lvl1-throne.

Runs/full clears : any type of chars, lvl80+

Rushes : from normal to hell, with 6 low lvl char to rush, and with 1-1 high lvl caster/melee chars (soso or furyzon + barb or pala mainly).

I need only trustworthy and mainly rich players, who wont steal items from front of the others' nose, :) and if he finds a good item, he shares the loot after selling. After all, the more players in game, the more items will be droped!

So, the first event i want to arrange is a rushing. I name it "Kuz-rush-01". In the first run, i can play the role of one of the caster (lvl92 furyzon or lvl91 orb+fball soso) or a melee (lvl91 frenzy barb). I need the followings :

1. caster (i can be this one)
    2. melee
    (i can be this one)
    +
    3. rush (i can be this one)
    4. rush
    5. rush
    6. rush
    7. rush
    8. rush

Its not a one time event, so i ask everyone who will sign in to be part of the team in the long run too. Lets make a TEAM! :thumbsup: And always leave account name. I am *kuzanth (the ama and the barb is with this acc), *dani_rox (the soso is here).

2. Coldsmoke

Coldsmoke IncGamers Member

Re: [EuScL] Team for rushing, running

Hey, I can help rush a lot.
    However, I usually play alone, and I never liked the idea of a clan or something like that.
    I would feel to tied up to the group. So I can help from time to time but I don't wanna be tied to this service if you know what I mean:)

Give me a wisp whenever you need help though:)

*bluntman11/22/33/55